Reviews for The Daughter of Drake
Good chapter.
shika93 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Good beginning.
iccy chapter 9 . 4/13/2008
i really do love it! I like how you portraid drake. I love the story and i can't wait for the next chapter!
Alexis' boyfriend Alexander V chapter 9 . 4/27/2007
France... why France? Wine and Cheese gromit!
morgomir chapter 9 . 4/23/2007
This story is really good and I really like the ending.
tyler chapter 9 . 6/16/2006
To much sap elp i,m drowning in the sappyness
AshW23 chapter 9 . 4/15/2006
wow! that was really intense! srry i havent reviewed in a while, but this was fantastic! keep up the great work! well now im gonna read the sequel! lol.
slytherin-mafia chapter 9 . 3/26/2006
Love the story. I read the first one too, and loved it as well. I've always been a bad guy fan, and Drake was always an awesome character. I hope that you put out a sequal to this one. It wold be funny to see how Drake deals with a teenager. He might think that Drina is sweet now, but no teenager can have that attitude! Lol Can't wait for the next one!
theonlyprincessofdarkness chapter 9 . 3/4/2006
i HAVE AN ISEA U MAKE ANOTHER STORY WITH vANESSA FALLING FOR dRAKE AND THEM LIVING HAPPLY EVER AFTTER CAUSE THIS CHAPTER WAS SAD
theonlyprincessofdarkness chapter 8 . 2/14/2006
I want to know what is going to happen and maybe just maybe Vanessa could fall for Drake
AylaWilson16 chapter 6 . 2/4/2006
Yay!you brought drake back!yesyesyesyesyesyes! as u can see, im very excited about this! ok...calm down...now then, ur update was interesting as ever! perhaps a little more blade would be nice, but hey do what u wanna do! i am really loving this! oh and r king and abby gonna show up again? havent seen them in a while...anyway keep it up! update soon!
theonlyprincessofdarkness chapter 6 . 2/3/2006
OMG! HE's back. YAY! Anyway updtae asap.