Reviews for The Dark Times Episode I: Power Of The Darkside
hey great chapter
tornadoblake2009 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
hey great chapter
fanskap chapter 18 . 10/14/2008
Good story, Looking forward to the next update.
darth chunky chapter 15 . 11/9/2007
it is awesome! my favourite chapter is 11! and i like Commander Altavis (i guess that is his name) character. keep update please!
narutopsykoz chapter 14 . 10/21/2007
nice one!

i find it weird u dont have enuf reviews?
Wellingtonboots chapter 14 . 9/24/2007
Wow, this is a really well written story. It's amazing you haven't got more reviews for it.

Really love the portrayal of Anakin/Vader during his transition period, which no one seems to write about.

Update soon!
Jetplague chapter 13 . 5/21/2007
You'll just have to forgive me on those...I'm trying my hardest to keep on top of them ya know. I did write this very late at night. Be lucky I managed to get this far...(oh and thanks too. heh!)
trecebo chapter 13 . 5/21/2007
Schway cool! I like how this particular chapter laid itself out with the visions and the convos.

However! You need to stay in one tense. Example Qui Gon rubs his well-groomed beard in thought and lowered his eyes.
darth chunky chapter 12 . 5/13/2007
awesome! i've just read all of the chapter and guess what? it's awsome! awesome! keep update, please!
ZekaM chapter 11 . 1/27/2007
I must have missed this story when you first started posting it, and now that I've read through it I'm sorry I didn't find it earlier. I really like the way you characterize Vader: he's obviously not a good guy, but the flashbacks and his reaction to visiting Padme's grave let you sympathize with him. The interaction between him and Palpatine is also interesting, the way he hasn't yet realized what an evil/insane person the Emperor is. I wonder how long that will last.

Update soon!
TEXASTIFF chapter 10 . 12/27/2006
I am officially addicted to this story. I love the way everything is coming full circle. Den Solo! Love that. I also like the explaination for what happened to Jar Jar. I liked that your depiction of a young and struggling Vader is coming to terms with his new life is so believable. Please update regularly and as often as possible. :)
trecebo chapter 10 . 12/25/2006
Nice tie-ins to history and bringing some circles back around. I see the Solo clan is still rogue-ish as ever.
SherazadeVader chapter 10 . 12/25/2006
I hope you continue this story...it is too good to stop here, I usually find great stories that die in the water...no continuance...I ask you, please keep this going!

:) Great job!

Sherazade...
MilesAboveFantasy chapter 8 . 7/7/2006
Cool story

up please
ImperialJedi chapter 8 . 6/14/2006
I've added this story to the Galactic Empire c2. The Imperial parts are well written. Please subscribe to the c2 and support other stories of the Empire. Keep up the excellent writing! :D

-IJedi