Reviews for Trusting You
jerp13 chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
great story i loved it!, even though by the looks of it doing this si a waste of time, i would love if you finishe this sory (almost 8 years later but whatever)
Lilstoosh chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
Please, I know you haven't updated in age but please finish this story!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
Y u no update :'(
Chakenmo chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
Aww I was hoping this would continue :(
Great story.
grimmich chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
:pout: next chapter please?
Totaldramafan38 chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
I love the action/drama in
ihavesecrets chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
I loved this chapter! :) Can you pleaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssse eeeeeeee update soon?
ihavesecrets chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I love Beastboy and Robin; they'd make an amazing couple!
Alphillious chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
Need more

You always say you suck but your brilliant
Alphillious chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Forgot the name but shes the one who wears the kimono and has wolverine like claws and is the enemy of the samarai dude in japan aint she
Alphillious chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This fits in with the story perfectly
The one with raven in the alps was my favourite ever
Mira chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
there's only one thing that doesn't fit quite right for me. based on the series, Robin is not the type of guy who underestimates his teammates. every time there's a battle, he wouldn't force his teammates to stay back or worry that they'll get hurt. he would just appreciate all the help he can get u know?

everything else is great :) love the plot, love the humor, love your work. don't leave this fic unfinished, it has great potential. hope u'll update soon
Bronzeshipping chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Ahhhhh! I love it so far, Keep up the good work!
Chaseha-Wing chapter 6 . 2/23/2012
I can honestly say this was an amazing story. Really good with a little action and pretty in character for changing their feelings. Nice work, too bad u didn't finish it. Still, I hope u had fun in college
KamiDarko chapter 6 . 12/7/2011
It saddens me to see a fic of such potential be left to the ages and unfinished. This fic could quiet possibly be the best robin/beastboy fic I have seen on this sight. I will always keep my eye open in hopes that this fic finds its ending. best of luck.