Reviews for Trusting You
gayloverforboys17 chapter 6 . 10/24
The story was good so far but I can't wait for the next chapter of ur dream.
Toshi Neku chapter 3 . 10/17
Ehhh? This chapter totally did NOT suck! It was my favorite so far! I really like the development of Rob and BB's relationship, and their interaction/battle at the spring. It's all very adorable~
wildtrance chapter 6 . 10/7
Honey I really like your writing but... "a huge, hulking, clouded leopard" I think you were talking about a snow leopard. Clouded leopards are small, like 11.5-23 kg (25-51 lbs). Not something you would call hulking. They are the smallest of the big cats after all. But I'm glad you mentioned them. They are my second favorite animal.
jerp13 chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
great story i loved it!, even though by the looks of it doing this si a waste of time, i would love if you finishe this sory (almost 8 years later but whatever)
Lilstoosh chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
Please, I know you haven't updated in age but please finish this story!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
Y u no update :'(
Chakenmo chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
Aww I was hoping this would continue :(
Great story.
grimmich chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
:pout: next chapter please?
Totaldramafan38 chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
I love the action/drama in
ihavesecrets chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
I loved this chapter! :) Can you pleaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssse eeeeeeee update soon?
ihavesecrets chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I love Beastboy and Robin; they'd make an amazing couple!
Alphillious chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
Need more

You always say you suck but your brilliant
Alphillious chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Forgot the name but shes the one who wears the kimono and has wolverine like claws and is the enemy of the samarai dude in japan aint she
Alphillious chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This fits in with the story perfectly
The one with raven in the alps was my favourite ever
Mira chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
there's only one thing that doesn't fit quite right for me. based on the series, Robin is not the type of guy who underestimates his teammates. every time there's a battle, he wouldn't force his teammates to stay back or worry that they'll get hurt. he would just appreciate all the help he can get u know?

everything else is great :) love the plot, love the humor, love your work. don't leave this fic unfinished, it has great potential. hope u'll update soon