Reviews for New Beginnings
phillynz chapter 1 . 1/30
naw don't leave it there. please update
TropicalRemix chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
please continue this story.
chibimoon2006 chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
hi! i really love this chapter can u plese rite more soo? i can't wait 4 the next chapters! 1 more thing can the chapters be longer?
Satyavati chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Update Soon!
Usako4life chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
Very good Very good! LOVED IT! But then again.. I love all yur fics.! It woudl of been nice if he brought her ROSES..*WINK WINK*! keep it up and u better update it soon! NEIGHBORES! WOOT WOOT!

~Belle~
L. Silver Star chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
This is good...i really like it...keep writing...as i've noticed that you wrote it in may 2001...*ahem*...might be a good idea to...so i can keep reading it!
LunaStar chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
COOLIE

CONTINUE .

~**sabby**~
pheobe -titan of the moon chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
more more this is great
MasacoMamoru chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
Well, that was rather interesting! Please, do continue!
Raeburn chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
sounds like its going to be great, i hope to read the rest soon.
ChibiSama chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
lovely...i can only imsgine the steamy sscenes that will be going on late in the stories...u *will* have plenty of hot, romantic scenes involving my mamo-chan...*won't* you?...u better...or else..i'll...i'll...i'l...um...i think the soup's burning...gotta go!...)
Mary chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
countinue this fanfic it is really good and you should lyou are my favorite author write more of this pls
raq-UMALI chapter 1 . 5/7/2001
Please right more, the teaser was certainly a darn teaser.
Giancarla chapter 1 . 5/4/2001
This sounds very promising. I know how it feels to have time constraints about school, too. I'm having the same problem. ) Anyway, looking forward to more of your fics (and please finish them all soon!)
ndblue123 chapter 1 . 5/4/2001