Reviews for Vigilante
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 7 . 9/2/2015
the only thing that is bugging me about this story is that you changed the name of the city from angel grove to caloundra. the stand alone stories are all awesome. I hope you come out with more.
ralexis cor chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
great story do one with the 2nd team of turbo rangers please and have tj and cassie fall in love while helping a kid find his parents
sky's girl forever chapter 15 . 2/8/2006
know that was a sweet way to end it. Can't wait for what you wright next.
koulagirl32 chapter 15 . 2/8/2006
:) Perfect ending, especially bringing the earthquake back to the fore.

Will miss your stories, they have been awesome. Thank you.
koulagirl32 chapter 13 . 1/27/2006
it seems strangely right that teresa should be the voice of reason at the end.

you made me cry... hmm.
koulagirl32 chapter 11 . 1/22/2006
oh nice. progress! yippee! i love how you took us through the command centre... it adds to the depth of the rangers, and explains some of the earlier comments from the rangers.

i also liked the way that even though the link was made rather clear for teresa, it took collaboration to work through the rest of the theory.

it will be interesting to see how brendan goes with ian's dad...
koulagirl32 chapter 8 . 1/15/2006
*giggles* i've been lax reviewing; i'm so sorry... you're just too excellent for words.

that is just funny! he. well done! the rangers need something to keep same while fury is on the loose.
koulagirl32 chapter 3 . 1/4/2006
you know, if the power ranger thing doesn't work out you could always make a career out of writing full-time.

:) we don't see all the rangers yet their reactions to the events of chapter one are really well described, i think... a reminder of how human they really are. and, yi... bodies burnt at the stake. witches?
sky's girl forever chapter 2 . 1/2/2006
Can't get a enought of these's. Update soon.
koulagirl32 chapter 2 . 1/2/2006
yessir. :)

Interlude is a good way to get an outsider's perspective as well as put the events in context without going back to the Command Centre, a fitting advance from Zordon's admission in the last story. :)
koulagirl32 chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
eighth and final? best? damn, you can't just stop when things are improving! well, you can, and i actually applaud you for being able to back away but damn...

i love this already. it's so real, and close to home. the action is happening on the planet, yeah? it feels real... reminds us that the fight never stops, anywhere...

your writing in the first few paragraphs is amazing, showing a depth of world and personality to give context to the regular stuff with the rangers later on. :)