Reviews for Demonic Dreams
Lord of Chaos 28 chapter 11 . 5/13/2013
This is an amazing story, one of the best ones I've seen. I really hope you continue it sometime.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
Please update soon
General Herbison chapter 11 . 2/19/2012
UPDATE...PLEASE!
randomgirl chapter 11 . 9/3/2011
Please oh please oh please don't tell me you're just going to leave us hanging here! This is one of the best fanfics I've read in a long time. I truly enjoy how you didn't have Valmont and Bai Tsa as lovers right off, and are instead easing them into each other. So few authors know how to do that these days. This is a great bit of fanfiction and I really hope to see an update soon.
Fey Beauty chapter 11 . 8/30/2010
This is an awesome fan-fiction so far when are you going to up date? I can't wait to read more of this soon!
Miner603 chapter 11 . 6/18/2010
I really wish you would continue this story, I'm starting to enjoy the three hours of time I've spent engrossed in the savanna heat and right now, I'd love to picture the cool body of water the would-be cut-each-others-throat-out companions.
ailu chapter 11 . 5/11/2008
this is hilarious, oh god please update soon

im diying to kwon how valmont and bia tsa think of each other

please put more of valmont thoughts of bai tsa

this sotry is awesome!

good luck )
CultOfStrawberry chapter 11 . 4/4/2008
It's been so long since I read this story... and it's as good as ever!
L'ange-Sans-Ailes chapter 11 . 3/9/2008
it took two days but im caught up! this story is amazing, awkward romance, hilarious situations with the enforcers, and even jackie shows up for a spell. anyways, this story is awesome, and i hope you update very soon!
loser by choice chapter 11 . 2/22/2008
Nice ending. That guy is creepy. The way you mocked your own self useing Valmont was priceless, I couldn't help but crack up on that one. XD Can't wait till your next instalment!

LoserBC
Ispychan chapter 11 . 2/19/2008
Oh no, I don't see what's wrong with this chapter. There's no signs of something negatively. I believe it's a good chapter, and you did an excellent work for that.
fire-dragonz chapter 11 . 2/16/2008
aw, I am sorry u ahd a bad time writing this chapter but honestly, no negativity is shown throughout the chapter. As always I really liked it! I was very happy to see the new chappy!

I love Bai Tsa and Valmont pairings and u write them really well, they argue but u can still sorta give hints of romance which is really good. Hope to see the next chapter soon and hope ur feeling in a bettermood! -

Thanx and gr8 job!
Shadow Priesstes chapter 11 . 2/15/2008
You really don't need to worry the chapter was really great and I was rather happy that I got the chance to read more from this story, I really missed it...

Hmm...the things are starting to get more interesting...
Gemini Artemis chapter 11 . 2/15/2008
Nope, I don't think your writer's block had a negative effect in the quality at all. I enjoyed this chapter as much as the others, if not more. It had action, humour, some introspection, and even amusingly naughty thoughts!

One thing that I noticed and loved about this chapter is that both Valmont and Bai Tsa have been thinking more and more about each other rather than only themselves. Bai Tsa even included Valmont in her Chan-torturing fantasies! How... nice of her. XD
fire-dragonz chapter 10 . 1/24/2008
wow! i love this story, glad u got back to writing it! Bai Tsa and Valmont r so good together, such a humourous couple! - hope u update soon! x x x Well Done, great writing, yet again!