Reviews for Honor to Us All
earth princess terra chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
please add more i like it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
WHAT!? Discontinued? But it was hilarious! I loved it! Please bring it back!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Hilarious! Can't wait for the next chapter!
AshAttack chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
This cracked me up.

It reminds me of Alice In Wonderland.
LadyPrin chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
This was so funny! I hope you continue!
Lillith Roze chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
MWAHAHAHAHA! That was great! I love it! You must update!
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
ahh i like it!

its been a while since you updated this story-

anyway awsome job!

Ari chan
fanficismything chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
That is a really funny parody.
Chebonne chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Oh, cranky dead people. Exciting. Me likey, but it's been like 8 months since you updated. I know you probably have like a dozen other stories to continue, but please update this one! I laughed so hard you wouldn't believe, especially about the Tae Kwon Doe monkey that gave the sinister Naraku in his not-so-intimidating baboon pelt a couple of bruises to show for it. The Inu no Taisho is also very nice.

Pretty please with sugar and cherries and cute little heart shaped sprinkles on, update!

Ja ne
Lightning Streak chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
OMG, this is soo hilarious! You HAVE to update! ...Soon?

...please? PRetty Please?
Mia chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
What the Heck? Im so lost. first its the war, ok i like the begining it was funny then you lost me when the emperor had a dream about Hagwads (sp) ok then ya lost me.
Krystal chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
I would very much love to see this story continued; so far it's a very humerous parody!
midnightangel16 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
i love this please continue
AtticusBlackwolf chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
I love it ..post more soon please. I love the randomness!
Catkin Blossom chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Humorus and charming, it definetely made me smile. It truely is a great mix, and yet seeing Inu-Yasha as General Shang is quite a comparison. Is that the role he will be cast for? The random add ins just made it more enjoyable; I hope you continue to write this story!Catkin Blossom