Reviews for Shadows Fall
Wellingtonboots chapter 16 . 4/9/2006
Joclad force choked Elan! Wow he really is falling to the dark side but I hope they will be able to pull him back.

I can't wait to read more about Vader and the Emperor. I wonder what horrible plot they are working on now.

Keep up the lovely work
Wellingtonboots chapter 15 . 4/3/2006
Yeah the Jedi made it! Can't wait to find out where they go.

Who's Vastor and why does Palpatine think he's useful.

I simply love Darth Anakin (Vader without the mask) I have a thing for hot bad guys.

Anyway update soon because you're biggest fan just can't wait!
Jedi of Gondor chapter 15 . 3/25/2006
I'm so flattered you posted a chapter just for me! You absolutely made my weekend! *stumbles around room with happy, glazed look on her face, smiling idiotically*

Ahem...anyways...thank you so very much. :)

The description of Danva "disguised" as the merchant is priceless - "Arden opted not to share that with him. It was much more fun watching him stalk around like he owned the planet." Too funny!

"'Most people are not particularly good at blending into the shadows...' She pressed herself against the wall as an off-duty speeder patrolman ambled by. 'To vanish entirely takes skill.'"

Do I detect an LOTR reference? :D

As a janitor, I very much appreciated the way Joclad approached the altercation on the landing platform - "Joclad nodded, and decided not to leave too much of a mess on the landing pad. Whoever ended up cleaning the place didn’t need the added hassle of body parts strewn everywhere."

Love the fight to get on the ship. I know anger and aggression is forbidden for a Jedi and all that...but surely with the extreme circumstances poor Joclad was in allowances could be made...decking a few officers could probably be construed as theraputic or stress relief to some degree...right? :P And I just LOVE Swyfte. She's terrific!

“Help! Crazed Jedi! Shoot them!” Swyfte went up to a higher octave. “Before they - before they - do Force-ful-ish things!”

ROTFL!

The reaction to the Star Destroyer was great. (“Uh-oh,” Dack said.

Joclad supposed that meant the rumor was fairly widespread.)

I also like Arden. I had never heard of her before this story, but I like the way you write her. And poor Elan...hehehe...what a group to be stuck together in space. This is going to be interesting.

Last comment...it was great to see yet another person using the ejaculation "Sithspit". I love it...although I do get strange looks when I say it...

Still absolutely flattered that you posted this chapter for me! *blushes and curtseys deeply* Carry on, oh mighty writer of stories!

;)
Jedi of Gondor chapter 14 . 3/20/2006
Still reading it, still loving it. Write on...

:D
Wellingtonboots chapter 12 . 3/12/2006
Yeah, it's me again. Just wanted to say: great chapters. Jedi Knights on death stick, very funny.

Anyway update soon, can't wait to see what's going to happen to Joclad.
Jedi of Gondor chapter 11 . 2/22/2006
I'm really loving your story...the encounter with Elan is great - it would be hilarious, under any other circumstances, but poor Danva!

Just want to let you know I'm still reading.

:D
Wellingtonboots chapter 9 . 2/9/2006
This is really well written. I love purge stories and this one is highly original without deviating too much from canon.

It's amazing you haven't got more reviews.

Please update soon...poor Serra, I really liked her.
Jedi of Gondor chapter 6 . 1/17/2006
Just want to let you know I've been reading your story, too. I'm very much enjoying it - I like your original characters, too. Post another chapter soon!

eris86 chapter 5 . 1/12/2006
This is an utterly awesome story, very well-written and quite gripping. I'm dumbfounded that you don't have more reviews for this! Please keep with the updates, I can't wait to see what happens next.