Reviews for Revelations
ishala8 chapter 7 . 6/11/2011
For some reason I seem to prefer male pregnancies over surrogates, but this way it sounds very realistic. I love the concept of a new life as gift for Legolas' sacrifice just as I love the entire structure of this fic. The placement of the various flashbacks created interest while also preventing any great heartache.

I greatly enjoyed the read and couldn't hold back laughter at you portrayal of Grimli. Thank you for all your hard work!
duchesscarml chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
Wow, I've sat and spent hours (approx. 12 hrs) reading all of your stories (I only took one break, honest!) and, though I loved them all, this is my favorite! All I need to know from this is who did Faramir choose? lol You are a lovely writer and enjoy reading your stories alot! My next favorite was 'Portend'. I've always been wanting to do a fanfic along the lines of 'The Blue Bird' for my InuYasha stories, but have never done so. You made me want to again! lol I don't know if I ever will though... Anywho, thank you for sharing such a wonderful story.

Duchess
MeLaNY8 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
legolas truly is prissy lol i was laughing so hard i love that chapter, beautifully writen i love it from start to end ) oh yes i do...xD keep it up!
lizhowhp chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
I'm really enjoying the story so far. It's interesting, has a little fluff but not too much, and is obviously well thought out. Also, the last sentence promises for a good amount of angst, and I do love my angst.

Normally, I'd wait to the last chapter to review (as this is a completed story), but there is a small problem in conventions that threw me off a little. When you first introduced Thranduil and his feelings, you switched from past tense to the present tense. It only lasted about two paragraphs, but it did disrupt the overall flow.
xKokurox chapter 7 . 5/2/2006
I feel terribly tardy in reviewing this. Though it's not my fault that I only found the story yesterday. I blame my lazy ass on spending too much time with anime fanfictions...My first addiction (swoons).

I wonder, would it be too much to ask to get this Elvish mini dictionary of yours? So many author's use elvish and don't put up a translator helper thing so I'm oft left to figure out what the hell they're saying half the time.

On to the praises and constructive criticism! A wonderful fic truly! HOWEVER, I found numerous grammar problems that were pretty constant. Mostly misused transitional and prepositional phrases. Legolas could possibly get away with this, but the problem arose in the author and various other character's speech as well.

I shan't bore, nor torment, you with a lesson; because A)that denotes my love of the fic regardless and B) I can't quite think of how to phrase a quick and short lesson for a review.

Again, wonderful and all that goody broken-recordness! (Minus the poor grammar and spelling!)

Sincerely,

Kokuro
mmhmm chapter 4 . 3/26/2006
legolas is about 30. i think.

ack! stop using quotes! ("fought for dominence") your trapping the words and they want to break free!

wow- that was reeaallyy good
Efia-an chapter 7 . 2/27/2006
Once again I find myself reviewing late. But better late than never! What a beautiful ending. I loved the wedding... it was sweet and charming and simply delightful!
Efia-an chapter 5 . 2/27/2006
You called Legolas prissy! lol! I love it!
prep chapter 7 . 2/20/2006
oh my god.i can not believe that the story is acually finished.i really loved this was really kind of galadriel of giving life for the child of aragorn and legolas.i totally loved the scene where legolas meets with gimli.i was laughing my ass of. it was hilarious.

faramir is quite good looking,dmm no wonder legolas' siblings are chasing after a jealous eowyn is not one who can handle a .the flashbacks were really well 't estel and leggy just the cutest couple i loved the wedding.

and i really love your story 'anothers guilt'.that story is really interesting and really well for that the story[revalutions]. anyways see ya soon
ak-stinger chapter 7 . 2/20/2006
Wonderful ending - loved the wedding! (I remember that episode of Star Trek too, and how Luoxana stuck it to the protocol minister in the end - hee-hee!)
Aralas chapter 7 . 2/20/2006
Wonderful end to a wonderful story. :) Lovely 'gift ideas' for the mistletoe and the baby.
lostinterestsorry chapter 6 . 2/17/2006
Very sweet. But hot. Good balance LOL. Your stories rock!
tmelange chapter 3 . 2/14/2006
Great continuation. Kudos.
lilsteves chapter 6 . 2/13/2006
i loved this story! i'm REALLY looking forward to the last chapter.
prep chapter 6 . 2/13/2006
hey. another great chapter. they go to mirkwood. yay. really good. i would of written a longer review but im really busy. update soon. loved the chapter