Reviews for Broken Contract
Random Peep chapter 11 . 4/5
Great job! Sent lotsa chills thru mah bod'. And that Temari. Unnerves me, but i gotta say that THIS Temari is way better than the lovey-dovey Temari:)
S chapter 1 . 3/24
Nice but you wrote "your" instead of "you're" and that's the biggest turn off for me
Kira chapter 11 . 8/9/2013
It was really good!
kandita chapter 11 . 10/29/2012
Omg! Can we say cliffhanger! It's 5 yrs since u lasted updated:( I guess u forgot about this story

Well it was a great story...but man I just wanted to strangle Temari n slap Shika
kandita chapter 8 . 10/29/2012
Well that was really sweet of the old man...and Shika can look at this as a second chance for him n Ino
kandita chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
Thank u lord she's alive...boy oh boy she was pretty sure huh...not(lol)
kandita chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
Damn...damn
kandita chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
That bi**h! Boy I wish it was Sakura are Tenten men they'd kick her a! Good for Shika Sasuke couldn't have done a better thing
kandita chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Damn that was mean of Shikamaru...as for her plan it would have been good if Sasuke wasn't gay(I really hope he's not)...
kandita chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
Ugh! I wanna hurt Shika right now!
kandita chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Shika is such an jacka and he's suppose to be a genius...pity Ino didn't sent him flying with a punch
Juliet'lovestory chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
but but but but but... you took to long! what happened next?! cant believe I never noticed the last time you updated! now what happened?! At least it ended quite happy?
TeamShikaIno chapter 11 . 8/10/2012