Reviews for Never Was, Never Will Be
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Omg. This is so painful for me to read, not cause it's bad, but its really sad. Plus little lyra malfoy shares my name...!
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
That was a great story. I like Lyra.
Enna Moon chapter 1 . 5/9/2011

For some reason this is probably the only evil-obnoxious-guy/good-girl pairing I like.

And you did very, very well.

I think the only thing that would've made it better would've been not having Hermione's name in the description. Also taking out the implied-sex-scenes, but that's just 'cause I don't like that kind of thing.

Thank you.
Kayla chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Sweet. Aw-worthy. Tear jerking. Absolutely love it. One of my very favoritest dramiones out there. I wouldn't change a single thing. Really.
Eri 'n' Ali chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Aww, so cute, I loved it.

It's such a shame that Pansy wanted her daughter off the Quidditch team.

Errin x
goldenlilies chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
its really touching and in a twisted way fitting considering their personalities, it could have been better but I really like it
Some3Dpotato chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
...I truely love you for writing this.

Though after reading your 'Just a Random Tuesday' i was hoping for more of D/M, this was lovely. I love the way you can take a snipit of time in a persons life, and make it whole, and last long enough and give sufficient amount of detail to make it interesting and satisfying -yet at the same time make me crave for more...no doubt ill be up untill 5 reading your works.
brokenstitches chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
It made me want to read more! Is there a sequel?
amortentiaaa chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Aww, I believe in Lyra. Draco will teach her well. Pansy is such a... well, pansy. .
PRINCESSxMALF0Y26 chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
A touching story! love that lone "She never was, and never will be". DRAMIONE* forever!
Pothangfanfic chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Excellent!
Miranda Took chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Wonderful. Never thought DM could be this sensitive. I must read your other stories.
jingran chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Wow. That was really angsty. I SHIP DRACO/HERMIONE! You write really good. You have that way of capturing emotions most people can't comprehend. I wish I can write like you. Keep on writing! More Parodies! I especially liked the Tea Party in Azkaban one. I forgot to write on my review of the Tea Party is that you are very creative. Most people won't think of Azkaban as a place where Dementors are female who are fashion-conscious and a place to host tea parties! GO YOU!

-BB
Isabel L'Envers chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
that was beautiful. I have a little tear in the corner of my eye as I read this! I really could feel draco's pain and his love for his daughter and hermione. *sniff*!
Slytherin Fox chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Great story! I love Draco and Hermione together, and this is probably what would happen to them if they ever admitted they had feelings for each other (we all know they do!)