Reviews for Never Was, Never Will Be
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
That was a great story. I like Lyra.
Enna Moon chapter 1 . 5/9/2011

For some reason this is probably the only evil-obnoxious-guy/good-girl pairing I like.

And you did very, very well.

I think the only thing that would've made it better would've been not having Hermione's name in the description. Also taking out the implied-sex-scenes, but that's just 'cause I don't like that kind of thing.

Thank you.
Kayla chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Sweet. Aw-worthy. Tear jerking. Absolutely love it. One of my very favoritest dramiones out there. I wouldn't change a single thing. Really.
Eri 'n' Ali chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Aww, so cute, I loved it.

It's such a shame that Pansy wanted her daughter off the Quidditch team.

Errin x
goldenlilies chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
its really touching and in a twisted way fitting considering their personalities, it could have been better but I really like it
Some3Dpotato chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
...I truely love you for writing this.

Though after reading your 'Just a Random Tuesday' i was hoping for more of D/M, this was lovely. I love the way you can take a snipit of time in a persons life, and make it whole, and last long enough and give sufficient amount of detail to make it interesting and satisfying -yet at the same time make me crave for more...no doubt ill be up untill 5 reading your works.
brokenstitches chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
It made me want to read more! Is there a sequel?
amortentiaaa chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Aww, I believe in Lyra. Draco will teach her well. Pansy is such a... well, pansy. .
PRINCESSxMALF0Y26 chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
A touching story! love that lone "She never was, and never will be". DRAMIONE* forever!
Pothangfanfic chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Excellent!
Miranda Took chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Wonderful. Never thought DM could be this sensitive. I must read your other stories.
jingran chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Wow. That was really angsty. I SHIP DRACO/HERMIONE! You write really good. You have that way of capturing emotions most people can't comprehend. I wish I can write like you. Keep on writing! More Parodies! I especially liked the Tea Party in Azkaban one. I forgot to write on my review of the Tea Party is that you are very creative. Most people won't think of Azkaban as a place where Dementors are female who are fashion-conscious and a place to host tea parties! GO YOU!

-BB
Isabel L'Envers chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
that was beautiful. I have a little tear in the corner of my eye as I read this! I really could feel draco's pain and his love for his daughter and hermione. *sniff*!
Slytherin Fox chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Great story! I love Draco and Hermione together, and this is probably what would happen to them if they ever admitted they had feelings for each other (we all know they do!)
crystalcloud chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
great fic! Very sweet if Draco is a lil OOC i reali didn't mind. Great work!