Reviews for Pranks
DarkSiren49 chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
Pranks Huh...HEHEHEHE...You could try by getting three of the auto bots into a little oil silk were they fall or slip down what ever the hell you call it on each other bumping into stuff really fast, or you could try spray panting one of them with pink spray paint.

I have tunse (I can't spell to good sorry) of pranks. But I probaly shouldn't bore you with them.

Can you give me a hint as to which someone is going to get blame for?
GrimlockX4 chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
Awesome story, please update it when you get the chance to.
EmperorDraco7 chapter 2 . 8/27/2007
It's okay so far also I just saw the 2007 Transformers movie, so I'm using some of the elements from the movie for my Transformers FanFics "Emotional Choices", "Battle for the Future", and "Emotions Yin and Yang" (The third Coming Soon). Anyway update soon.
Ginkyofu13 chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Stink BOMBS Alert, Stink Bombs or oil replace with Prume Juice or laxitive. Stink bomb Optimus' room.
TheSongOfNature chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
What is the next pranks? I want to know!
The-Charcoal-Alchemist chapter 2 . 11/26/2006
T: *can't breathe for laughing*
The Magician of MoonLight chapter 2 . 7/23/2006
update update UPDATE! i want to see what happens but let the boys be caught by lori and override
Noah of Silence chapter 2 . 6/28/2006
this story is good keep it up and make bud say that you should never prank a girl because you will get killed.
Nandia chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
One word: HILARIOUS! Must update!
Spiritstrike chapter 2 . 2/26/2006
oh that's so funny keep it up a red Scattershot oh this is too much
canadianfeline chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
this is hilarious! are you gonna have them prank Lori or Cobi? 'Cause that would also be really funny! please update soon!
Wind Ninja chapter 2 . 2/2/2006
Good story if I didnt spell your name right,I'm not good at spelling it.I'll see you in school ya!
Naundi chapter 2 . 1/30/2006
This is so hilarious! Please update soon!
Stormwind chapter 2 . 1/3/2006
Scattershot is Backpack, right?

Anyway- this is EVIL fic, just the type I like!

Continue soon!
Seiberwing chapter 2 . 1/3/2006
What you really need is more descriptions, especially with your first chapter. Also fix a lot of your punctuation and spelling of things (and it's Scattorshot, not ScatterShot).

I like the concept, Bud and Jetfire seem to be the most likely subjects for pranking people. Jolt also seemed to be in character.