Reviews for The Second Generation of Marauders
RoseKenzie chapter 8 . 4/8
Fantastico! Amo questo , E ' perfetto , un po' un po 'come tutto il giglio e ceramista cosa , ma ancora perfetto
DaughterPoseidon chapter 25 . 5/29/2013
Continue it! Please! Please! Please!
Nagi Magi chapter 25 . 5/27/2012
Oh LOL! Lovely story! The baby dying was rather sad, but I'm glad that she helped defeat Voldy. :) James and Sirius are hilarious in the end! :)))

I'm so happy for the happy couple and I'm glad Harry is no longer angry with Dom. :D
she'sasiriusriot chapter 25 . 12/3/2011
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS STORY FOR A FEW MONTHS AND AKFBFKEDBF I'M SO GLAD I FOUND IT AGAIN c: IT'S TRULY AN AWESOME STORY AND I LOVE JESS AND DOM :)
Angie chapter 25 . 12/2/2009
This was really an amazing story! You did a great job and I can't wait to read more stories by you.
dancelikeyoujustdontcare chapter 25 . 9/29/2009
I liked the concept but the writing seemed a little bit awkward in places, overall I loved it though!
sarcasticpuppy chapter 25 . 9/19/2009
i loved it truly and especially that she is not always perfect
aep2398 chapter 8 . 6/3/2009
Knickers are only ona MAN. Not a woman. I can just imagine them on a women... LOL. Hee hee.
aep2398 chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
I love the story, except for the fact that 'Jess' is a bit of a Mary-Sue. And how would Harry 'love' Ginny if he hasn't even met her for more than... What? Five seconds every time he got off the Hogwarts express? But otherwise, it's great.

aep2398
T.Beedle chapter 25 . 3/29/2009
hahahahahahaha
peygoodwin chapter 25 . 3/25/2009
love it
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 25 . 3/22/2009
Bloody brothers! Loved that part loved the whole freaking story! Amazing job! :)!
MeBeingAWallflower chapter 25 . 2/12/2009
LOL! Love this fic, and I absolutly love Sirius and James reaction to the engagement :)! Great Ending :)
Taam.xo chapter 25 . 1/25/2009
this is really good :) i luff itt :)
full moon rising tonight chapter 25 . 12/28/2008
i like the ending you should make a sequle