Reviews for The Second Generation of Marauders
RoseKenzie chapter 8 . 4/8/2015
Fantastico! Amo questo , E ' perfetto , un po' un po 'come tutto il giglio e ceramista cosa , ma ancora perfetto
DaughterPoseidon chapter 25 . 5/29/2013
Continue it! Please! Please! Please!
Nagi Magi chapter 25 . 5/27/2012
Oh LOL! Lovely story! The baby dying was rather sad, but I'm glad that she helped defeat Voldy. :) James and Sirius are hilarious in the end! :)))

I'm so happy for the happy couple and I'm glad Harry is no longer angry with Dom. :D
she'sasiriusriot chapter 25 . 12/3/2011
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS STORY FOR A FEW MONTHS AND AKFBFKEDBF I'M SO GLAD I FOUND IT AGAIN c: IT'S TRULY AN AWESOME STORY AND I LOVE JESS AND DOM :)
Angie chapter 25 . 12/2/2009
This was really an amazing story! You did a great job and I can't wait to read more stories by you.
dancelikeyoujustdontcare chapter 25 . 9/29/2009
I liked the concept but the writing seemed a little bit awkward in places, overall I loved it though!
sarcasticpuppy chapter 25 . 9/19/2009
i loved it truly and especially that she is not always perfect
aep2398 chapter 8 . 6/3/2009
Knickers are only ona MAN. Not a woman. I can just imagine them on a women... LOL. Hee hee.
aep2398 chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
I love the story, except for the fact that 'Jess' is a bit of a Mary-Sue. And how would Harry 'love' Ginny if he hasn't even met her for more than... What? Five seconds every time he got off the Hogwarts express? But otherwise, it's great.

~aep2398~
T.Beedle chapter 25 . 3/29/2009
hahahahahahaha
peygoodwin chapter 25 . 3/25/2009
love it
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 25 . 3/22/2009
Bloody brothers! Loved that part loved the whole freaking story! Amazing job! :)!
MeBeingAWallflower chapter 25 . 2/12/2009
LOL! Love this fic, and I absolutly love Sirius and James reaction to the engagement :)! Great Ending :)
Taam.xo chapter 25 . 1/25/2009
this is really good :) i luff itt :)
full moon rising tonight chapter 25 . 12/28/2008
i like the ending you should make a sequle