Reviews for Eternity
loved it update soon
Noonzakai319 chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
It's Wonderful!
BrOwnEyedcutie112092 chapter 10 . 1/29/2006
omg...o mi...freaking...gosh...i dont even kno what to say! this waz just the best thing in the world i loved it...oh...wow. im absolutly speechless right now so im not going to say anything more. im going to leave you on the happy note that i just loved this stori soo much! i have to go now...sigh...wow.

MmFlamerosemM chapter 10 . 1/29/2006
sweet little way to end a good story. loved it. great job with it

-YumiwithUlrichalways
IWishIWasAMermaid chapter 10 . 1/29/2006
OMG, that was so sweet...*wipes away a tear*

I loved it! And how they were re-united together at the end...great.
cobraj899 chapter 10 . 1/29/2006
omg. That was so sad. I loved the end. *tear falls down cheek* What the? I'm crying?
Shanaenae50591 chapter 10 . 1/28/2006
That was so sad and Story! Bravo! Bravo!
BrOwnEyedcutie112092 chapter 9 . 1/26/2006
OMG! THIS IS GOING ON MY FREAKING FAVORITES RIGHT NOW! i didnt know you updated this chap and i waz like wait what? and i relized i hadnt read this chap yet and i just want to say I LOVE THIS STORIE! it waz so good and definatly one of my favs like...ever so im goona go add it now! write summor stories soon!

FanFicFreak-33 chapter 9 . 1/16/2006
oh! you made me cry again! i hate it when that happens. what a terajerker. why o why did he have to die? the story still rocked though!
Just Sing chapter 9 . 1/16/2006
aww that was so sweet
MmFlamerosemM chapter 9 . 1/16/2006
u mean this is almost finished. oh man! its so good too. plz. cont.
Axdehb chapter 8 . 1/15/2006
did u add ch. 9 cause the site says u did, but i can't read it.
BrOwnEyedcutie112092 chapter 8 . 1/14/2006
wow this chap waz really emotional but very powerful. it really blew my away and i realy really enjoyed it! i can-not wait for you to update! this is like my fav fic right now and no really im drop dead serious so im sad it coming to a close in just a few more chaps but i cant wait for you update so do it now!:)

Shanaenae50591 chapter 8 . 1/13/2006
Aw...thats so sad and was great! Please update soon.
FanFicFreak-33 chapter 8 . 1/13/2006
even though i don't know you, i am so mad at you! do you have any idea how much you made me cry? this was one of the saddest fanfics i've ever read and i am a MAJOR fanfic junkie. i am still crying, but it was so good!