Reviews for HWE: Hina Wrestling Entertainment!
RPGmastar chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
Dude, epic story.
Vermillion Blush chapter 3 . 8/3/2006
I don't have anything bad to say about this-Its just so brilliantly hilarious.

TARO!

Haha, nice job man.
Xeronoia chapter 3 . 7/6/2006
nice. glad to see you arent dead XD
Jordan chapter 3 . 5/28/2006
I loved it! Maybe someday the next fanfic will be HWE vs WWE next time. I love when the characters idolized themselves to such WWE superstars like The Rock, Rey Mysterio, Edge, Goldberg, Eddie Guererro, Shawn Michaels (my favourite) and more, even Shinobu acts like either Krystal (Smackdown) or Maria (Raw). But I was thinking some great matches like:

Keitaro vs The Rock, Naru vs Chris Benoit, Sarah vs Stone Cold Steve Austin, Kaolla vs Rey Mysterio, Kitsune vs Triple H, Shinobu vs Shawn Michaels, Motoko vs Vince McMahon and Mutsumi vs Batista

I would love to see Motoko scare the living hell out of McMahon, LOL! Great WWE like story.
Max Knight chapter 3 . 5/3/2006
IF YOU SMELELALALALALLALLALAL

YAY You updated. I've actually read this as the email sent by FFnet reminded me of the story. Love what you did with it btw.

Naru is so gonna get her ass kicked. And...Poor Shenlong LOL reminds me when Chyna did that.

Right so is she gonna be the nth wonder ?

Keep updatin yo ! Thanks for the cool levitation clip.
Javiur chapter 3 . 5/1/2006
yea men do te rock bottom no her!
Genesic Megaman X chapter 3 . 5/1/2006
DAMN Naru and Motoko. I knew Naru have to resolve to cheating to winning a match. I do hope Keitaro lays the smackdown on her candy ass next chapter. By the way, where is Naruto?

Will Keitaro get more strong oppenents in future matches?

Anyway, please update next chapter soon.
fearless freak of the D.I.W chapter 3 . 4/30/2006
this is brilliant
Major Mike Powell III chapter 2 . 3/13/2006
Hoo-rrah! This is one crazy shit, soldier! And I LIKE it! Good Naru/Motoko-Bashing! Keitaro kicks ass!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
KagomesLuver2789 chapter 2 . 3/3/2006
nice. very nice. now this is something i need to keep reading, please update soon...
Grey Wolf4 chapter 2 . 2/9/2006
This is a very interesting concept and an interesting Keitaro can't wait to see more.
GenocideHeart chapter 2 . 1/13/2006
You need to give someone Rhino or Batista's moveset. Especially Batista. _

Oh, and you absolutely need to put a tribute to Eddie in there somewhere. Good job!
Delusional Fishies chapter 2 . 1/12/2006
Nice.
Baretta RETIRED SINCE JUNE06 chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Haha this kicks total ass!

Dwayne Johnson is really an inspirer, isn't he!

Update soon!

Baretta
Spiderzero chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Yo! I love your story its so cool but to tell you the truth I like any story where Keitaro stands up for himself and lays a little smackdown on Naru and Motoko. Well you got a keeper so stick with it.

-Coyote