Reviews for Strange Mission
Galaen chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
This really deserves a sequel. They need to send SG-1 back to the planet to see if anything happens to them. Maybe they'll be kidnapped, maybe nothing will happen again and SG-1 will finally have a planet to call their own. Hey, when they need to run away they can go there, to their anti-bad luck planet. Who knows, there might be something about that place that negates all the attention that SG-1 tends to attract. Still, I loved the idea for this story.
ReviewerWhoBegsForUpdates chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
*snicker* Yeah, I can see how that could cause a panic. *walks off laughing*
Dorothy Of Kansas chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
LOL amusing. i was so wondering what was going on for a minute but it was so worth the wait to find out! keep it coming with these kind of stories it's what i live for!

loviing life and SG1-Zo
bluezenith chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
heehee! this is great!
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
now THAT is funny. Something ordinary happening to SG1 is something unordinary. No wonder everyone is freaked. That's like nothing happening on Tuesday in Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Kin Pandun chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Gah! So true! So Funny!

Thanks for writing,

Kin.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Update TMW, LTW, and OFNL.
Razzbaby chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
I love it! This was funny!
Sulien1 chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Oy, what an absolute HOOT! I got to the end of this and laughed out loud.

Thanks for sharing. :-D
Tania-R chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Very interesting concept. LOL. Now come on you know something like that will NEVER and I mean NEVER happen!
bigstu chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Its funny cos its prob true, Good story thanks
nail24 chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
That was brilliant, i laughed so hard! :) loved it! where's that favs list?
The Sithspawn chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Oh my god! That was hilarious!:)

Just for that this gets to go on my favourites list!:)

Have you thought about a sequel detailing the rest of SG-1's reaction to a normal mission?
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
okay... that was random, but randomness rocks!
Trscroggs chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
This is absolutley hilarious! I love this drabble. It'd be humorus if it actaully happened in the show, but it make a boring episode.
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »