Reviews for Strange Mission
Halric the Harmless chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Once again another exceptional story. I laughed so hard I thought my head was going to fall off.
JA Baker chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Yeah, I can see how something like that would terrify everyone at the SGC: it’s one of those places where SOMETHING always happens...
BizzyLizzy chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Brilliant and very funny.
TheEternalPixie chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
dude I love this and even my siter loved it and she's very picky about what she likes
Mackenise Jackson chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
I like that. great work.
AnimeFan101 chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
I came. I read. I laughed.

Very well done - you've covered all the bases, it seems, and it is something that just splits the sides. Granted, like Duraiken says, the action drive of the show would mean that we don't see any of the boring-nothing-happened missions, but if we took the show at face value (and added little hints like whatever it was that Carter took off on some planet 'cause of something she drank) there hasn't been a mission that SG-1 went on that something DIDN'T happen.

Five stars. Now, I'm going to go laugh my head off. Again.
SpaceMan546 chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
LMAO I think this deserves another chapter one shot or not rofl
Siler's Wench chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Heeheehee, it's funny coz it's true!
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
I am now giggling like an idiot! I hope you are happy with yourself! ! ! But SIRIUSly, I am laughing so hard right now that my sides hurt! I really enjoyed this! I would have loved to have seen both Sam and Daniel's reactions to the news, because we all know that Teal'c's reaction would have been to just raise an eyebrow!
Duraiken chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Heh. I didn't understand what was going on 'til the end. Amusing concept, though the show, throughout its span so far, seemed to be mostly an action one, so logically they wouldn't show any of the missions that could be considered boring (nothing happening.) Still an amusing concept though. Heh.
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3