Reviews for Redemption and Its Discontents
Dummy Perception chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
On a certain point of view, this sounds about right.

What's with the "you saved my life so it's yours" drama anyway? Isn't a thank you enough? Why do you get saved then give it away suddenly, what's the use of being saved then? Oh well, that's what this made me think.
TheoneandonlyKaorin chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
That was deep and lovely and just perfect.
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
It was interesting :) I enjoyed it! Exoecially since they were in character! I like the way you portray it all. And I do kind of feel sorry for Sessh, too bad fate never let him go from his grasp - just because Kohaku couldn't handle it.
Adventures chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Someone else said it perfectly - I had lost all faith in fanfiction until I found this. Simply amazing. Beautiful.
Skyrere chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I shouldn't laugh, but I can't help it. Sess, the glacier, full of pity, resurecting everyone and everything... From Killing Perfection to "No one dies on my watch..." LOL

Beautifully written.
Onba chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
O_O . . . You break me . . .
netherlady chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I lost faith in fanfictions long ago but I think that I have regained it _
pumpkinpi chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I really like this oneshot, it was deep and moving. Even though Kohaku saw Sesshoumaru's good deed as hell on earth, others saw it as a blessing. Sesshoumaru is unable to escape his fate. The more people he helps the more he is driven to do so, despite the fact that he wishes to feel the exact opposite. And the more people he helps the more people seem to ask him for help. His pity leads to a total lack of mercy displayed by the people whom seek him for assistance; when it comes to them begging him for help. Again great Oneshot!
enoeno chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Simply beautiful.
Fledgling chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Heartwrenching. A very twisted take on what it means to feel pity, but one that works, because it's Sesshoumaru, though I don't know if such a subtle theme of revenge would have succeeded in another writer's hands. This is a haunting piece that I can feel I will come back to, because it's so rich in the parts that you've left unsaid.

Much love!
Calla Bright chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
What a wonderfully subtle revenge! The sheer irony of it just kills up!
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Brutal and believable. The manga took that choice out of Sessh's hands, but your story stands as a 'what if' very nicely. I like Kohaku's revenge.
Moonglow gal chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Tell me, do you write original stuff? I don't think I read any mention of it, but, honestly, you write like the authors we read in English class. And I actually like it. How much thought must you put into these? My head hurts just thinking about it...
shadow-inu14 chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
wow way deep.
Lili chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
This a very a-typical, yet beautiful and strong tale. I am getting to like Sesshomaru's character more and more, for its complexity makes him the most interesting character...he is the less human, the more "demon" like one, almost divine and his change in attitude as soon as he starts using Tensaiga is often misunderstood...he's not enjoying it and he's being indebted with a new burden he cannot deal with...so the fact that this fiction deals with this is very pleasant. It helps that it also happens to be so well written! Keep on writing!