Reviews for The Wretched
BeasCup chapter 11 . 3/7
I love that you gave Bulla special powers. I never understood either why she wasn't trained. I mean vegeta forced trunks to train so why not bulla so it was fun to read your explanation of it. I also thought it was gonna be a romance, I read a 400k story about bulla and broly in Spanish lol so I was in that romance mindset when it came to these two. Still though I enjoyed that you made their connection about helping each other understand their powers within. Awesome job thank you for sharing!
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
DAAAAAAAAAAAAANG! THAT WAS AWESOME! OH GREAT IDEAS HAS JUST WENT UP BY ONE IN THE POOL OF GREAT IDEAS. YOU SIR OR MADAME HAVE MADE MY DAY :]:]:]:]:]:]:]:]:!)!:]:]:]:]:]
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
Oh dang! What just happened!? My mind is bloooooooown! :]
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Ooo. O.o o.O things look like they are starting to heat up in the plot area. This myth sounds really amazing and I have no idea how you could come up with something like this but it is blowing my mind! Haha wow :]
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Dang I never expected Bra to act like that. Wouldn't even have guessed that she could have felt that way. And Vegeta really went to far with his explanation. But you did everything in the first chapter perfectly, really like it :]
beastmode953 chapter 8 . 6/22/2013
I hope ur still writing.
beastmode953 chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
I still don't like the pairing but I appreciate a Great storyteller. And that you are.
beastmode953 chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
I loved the whole challenge concept of this
beastmode953 chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
Lol. Man this is exciting. Just the thought if bulma being smart enough to find a way to kill a Saiyan excited me.
beastmode953 chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
That's her opponent? Broly? That fucker
beastmode953 chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
I'm loving the story. I usually love vegeta talking about Saiyan heritage and stuff like that. It always interested me.
beastmode953 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Vegeta a asshole for that one. Made her feel useless and shit
meganechan720 chapter 11 . 3/8/2012
You've taken a strange pairing and made it work. And I especially appreciate that it isn't even really a pairing: she notices his beauty without decreasing her fear or horror of him while he holds her captive. None of this love at first sight. You've also made Broly a three-dimensional character, a feat in and of itself. Very well done.
Lavonya chapter 11 . 2/17/2012
!

I Like Bulla/Bra With Brolly/Broli, They Make A Good Team!

I Wonder What Thier Kids Would Look Like?
CreatorOfHavoc chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I love this sooooooo much...