Reviews for The Legend of Ajira
Link of the Hyrulians chapter 5 . 10/21/2006
Wow, they had the FBI back in those days? :P

I'm not exactly sure -why- Ajira is crying. Perhaps I'm just slow or perhaps you didn't get it across but it's left me a little confused. She doesn't seem to have reason to be upset- nothing's actually happened to her. I would have thought she'd be curious about this acclaimed prophesy and destiny rather than lachrymose.

The campfire scene was gentle and magical. That's something I appreciate about this story- and I can see what you meant by two different people. Dear oh dear... She forgot that her assailant is still at large though. Uh oh.

Link of the Hyrulians chapter 4 . 10/21/2006
All right, the chapters are short but moving.

I would have thought Ajira to have been more confused than she seemed. It hardly seemed just to spend a day in a hammock after discovering you were knocked unconscious and taken hostage. A prophesy... It seems fitting.

Link of the Hyrulians chapter 3 . 10/21/2006
Hm... Okay, well that's interesting. I can't say I can possibly imagine why the Dunmer would kidnap Ajira and her parents and how all three of them wouldn't be upset by any of this, but... Yeah okay, let's read on shall we?

Link of the Hyrulians chapter 2 . 10/21/2006
What a cliffhanger!

Well written, although I thought it could have used a little more background about Ajira's lifestyle. Khajiit aren't normally very talented mages so Estella's profession came as a surprise! It's very sweet though, and this story is both warming and spinechilling. I commend you for that.

Link of the Hyrulians chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
What a wonderful beginning. Admittedly, not a lot happening yet, but the characters have been established. She purred! Oh gosh, I love the Khajiit so much. This is the start of something fantastic- there's no doubt about that!

I am keen to read on. Make sure you include her tail somewhere, won't you?

Danielle Scesney chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
I loved the creativity of this amazing piece of artistic ability. It showed the real hardships of some people between parents and daughter and society. (And Allison loves Broccoli!)
XCyrus the angel of deathX chapter 5 . 3/11/2006
Just one thing... freaking sweet but i have to admit Darq's death was a big tear jerker but ah well it was for the story but keep up the good work and before i forget i love Khajits and Arogians they are the best plus the Argoinas are immune to poision and deasise yeah i play morrowind and rule at it to let me tell you if you need weapon locations or anything else tell me OAKY

Raven9 chapter 5 . 2/26/2006
It's an interesting story, but try to keep 'real world' elements like the FBI out of it. that tends to jolt the reader out of the story.

Nothing frustrates me more than not getting reviews on my own stories, not even on constructive crit. I noticed that no one had given you a review, so I read your story.

You have potential, and I'd like to see you do more.