Reviews for GLORK!
Aquarius Seth chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Oh this was funny. It's very well written and very nicely done. Thank you very much for sharing.
Jackalin Friday13 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
is this there gonna be more chapters? please
dzio chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Poor, poor Chase. This is adorable. :) As is the chocolate story, which actually brought me here. And I think your bio was the first ever that I actually enjoyed reading. I see that you haven't published anything in over two years, so you probably won't even see it, but in case you do - I really wish you came back and wrote more House fics. :)
Rock'n'Slash chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
I LOVE IT!

AND THE TITLE ROCKS!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
lol, that was pretty funny. poor chase -
happychica chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Love it!
Chameron4ever chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
This is really good... are you ever going to add more? You haven't submitted anything in a very long time... still in the land of the living? I'd love to see more from you.
blankityblankityblank chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
YAY CHASE. *Laughs and glomps him* You're ADORABLE, you dumb little Aussie, you!

Anyway. GREAT.
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Absolutely hilarious! Awesome! Write more!
Wynjara chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
*falls over laughing*
hollywoodgal chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
hehe, that was cute.
Willowbooks chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
*dies laughing*

Aww, poor Chase. *Ruffles his hair* Go join them, young Wombat. You know you want to. ;)

Brilliant story.

x
Whatsername9890 chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
OMG! that was HILARIOUS! i knew chase was a "so-obviously-at-least-bisexual blonde guy"...lol...that was great!
tv-crazy chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
This is really funny - great way for me to start my day! Hope you'll continue cause I want to see the reactions of the other ducklings!
Oni chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
That WAS fun! More please? :)