Reviews for Fly
n00dl3gal chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Aww, I dunno, the fluff doesn't burn that much. As it is, this is abosufriggin' ADORABLE and I love it! Good job. (Yay for RobStar!)
Marina chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
LOOL the kiss even caught me by surprise! Very Very Very cute! and well written! I seriously loved it :) keep it up!
mythica magic chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
AW! yes i agree with you! the fluff it burns! hahaha i loved it! it was soo cute!
Chanceless chapter 1 . 9/23/2008

That's freaking ADORABLE. I love how awkward they both are around each other and how oblivious they are to each other's awkwardness because they're so absorbed in their own and...and...GAH!
Matters of No Consequence chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Hey! I actually think this IS one of your best ones so far..but don't listen to me...I read 5 out of your 50 stories! Oh, come on! 50? Do you even sleep? Heheh, just kidding..bur yeah, I love this story...really! Bwahahahah!
She'sDaRebel chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Ahahaha the ending was cheeky :) Nice one, I love Strobin, ZOMG I LOVE THEM SO MUCH.

I'm not gay, I love Robin.

Nice writing there Sushi xD
Beautiful Thief chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Eek! I'm quite possibly in love with this story!

RavenSis chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
lol, fluff, burns, lol. it was cute
Saathi chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Very, very sweet. I'm not usually one for fluff or Rob/Star (one of the people on alena-chan's forum saying that you were a talented writer pulled me in) but this was...fluffy, and sweet.

The characters stay in character (it's hard to do that in romance) and the actual romance is fuelled by friendship. Wonderful.

I think that, unfortunately, you may have gotten me just slightly de-prejudiced against Star/Rob. I'm just glad it was you, and not another, lesser author.
Battouasi'sgurl chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
so... much... fluf! very cute i loved it
S. Vale chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
I wish I knew that feeling...I am undesired. Ah my books!

- Sage
I Can Hear the Sea chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
AWESOME DISCRIPTIONS ) Good thing they weren't explicit desriptions. *Shudders*

Pure innocent fluff )
Glod chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Lol, yes, plenty of fluff, but not as bad as all that! Very cute!
Trigon's-son chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
i'm not really into this fluff stuff, but... *thinks to self...what could a guy say?*

*cough* Ya it was good.
tkdchick chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Aww! So romantic! I love how he said, "So that's what it feels like?" My favorite line!