Reviews for The Letter
Loved it. *_* hehe.

Your's truly,

A
simmonej chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
HAHAHAH, I feel bad for that guy
annalise chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
"smirks"
mythica magic chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
very sweet and cute on starfires side but i think you could have dived a little deeper into Robins feelings when he confessed his love...SORRY! I STILL LOV IT THOUGH..IM JUST PICKY!X SEW ME!
Izzyv1o chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
great job with this! You really made it sound like Starfire was talking! That letter makes me very sad... Why must I keep torturing myself by reading such sadness! There's such great detail in this, I love it! Amazingness!
TAUT13 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
I loved that story. I started tearing up reading the note, hated the other dude, and felt kind of sorry for the guy because he has to marry Blackfire. It was sweet at the end though, how they got together again. Aw!
RobinlovesStarfire4life chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
man yeah the whole starfire can only learn our langage is by kissing! man i too would kiss a HOT boy who spoke a different lang. so i could learn his! lol well good job!
CharliexGirl chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Awe, the beggining made me cry. Sad stories with happy endings are the best!

And OMG. RobxStar definitly forever. I... strongly dislike RaexRob stories with a passion. xP

Nice story! It's so cute. ]
sTaRfIrExrObIn chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
This is a really sweet oneshot; the fluffiness burns! But it was a great contribution to alot of people's liking to this story.
Panic 4 Lyf chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
aww that was so cool! Must read more one-shots! lol! really good, I loved it.
Maia's Pen chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Hiya! Wow that was SUPER cute!

Ga, so romantic! Starfire is an excellent letter writer. _

It was so emotional, so angsty! I loved it! I'm really impressed with your vivid word selection.

Ga, who the heck is Glgrdsklech? ! What a name! 0_o;

More one shots! That rocked!

*huggles* Maia
left-fanfiction-for-good chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
i loved this story it was great and it made me cry some but for me any story (that has the right characters going out) that makes me cry i a great story.
streco chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
That was awesome! You are an outstanding writer, and continue with your awesomeness! I'm surprised at how many people didn't know that Star kissed Robin just to learn the language...but,hey, she still kissed him! Him out of all the other guys.

...and thats why Rob Ray people still exsist. BUT THEY DID BLUSH! YOU CANT DENY IT ANY LONGER!

lol but anyway, awesome job. Keep out the stellar work.

Ste

p.s. BTW, consider me one of your biggest fans! :P
StarrGoddess chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
I love the fluffy goodness! :OP Really i think its really cute and sweet and funnay! Good JOb!