Reviews for Storms
Guest chapter 3 . 7/31/2015
Sequel!
Dragon Tamer103088 chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
As usual, your writing is fantastic. You have a way of drawing readers in and providing enough emotions that you really do want to bitch slap Cameron. It's too bad Chase never caved and did so. She might have got the message.
tryingtobestine chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
I hope that you will update this, even though I know you probably won't... :)
Anon chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Dear Naja,

I really have to rate you as one of the best ff author in re House MD. Never had Chase's dilemma touched me as much as after I read SB, Conflict, Storm and Father & Sons. Amazing! I was lost for words after reading them.

Brain freeze.

I do wish you'd write more or continue the story arcs - Chase drama/angst. You make him very unique and so much until we really emphathise wih him.

Keep it up. I have save your Page and will alays look it up to see whether you updated any of your stories. The day you do that, will really make our day!

Cheers!
the curious incident chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Absolutely amazing. Especially with the storm metaphor. You have an amazing writing style, and an ability to make characters so three-dimensional. The relationships between Chase and Diana, Chase and Foreman or Cameron are so incredibly realistic and fuelled by so much fantastically well-written emotion. This has to be one of the best CameronChase fanfics out there. Seriously, all hail Naja Melanoleuca.

Please, please update your story? For all those desperate fans out there, not just the 75 that have reviewed but the lazy ones that favourited it?
jessespencerislove chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
this is amazing. your writing style is remarkable and i love how you write chase. please, please, please update? please?
cherry-s-twin chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
oh my god, absolutely brilliant!

i love how you intertwine the stories, as in they have the same history and background characters (such as cass) in the stories you do. it gives them an eliment of reality.

anyway, you nailed this! update soon ye? x
Cushion chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
Poor Chase. I wanna just jump in and give him a hug right now! God, I wish stupid Cameron would just leave him alone. Chase deserves a break. I'm dying to know what House would do he if was around, or when he comes back.

You have to update, even though it's been more than two years!

Pretty please?
Gemstone chapter 3 . 4/19/2008
This story is brilliant! I feel so frustrated for Chase. Poor bloke. Can't wait for more :)
Lolita chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
I hate Cameron...I have always hated her. She in an insult to female doctors and professionals everywhere. If you want to be in a cuddly happy profession where everything is giggles and hope and good news, work at an animal shelter where you foster out puppies and kittens and get the HELL out of medicine. It just goes to prove that you're a good enough writer to evoke my ever-present hatred for her professional USELESSNESS.
Brennend chapter 3 . 10/21/2007
Awesome, awesome story. Chase's character in here is fantastic. Even thought I don't like how Foreman and Cameron are acting in this story, I still understand were they are coming from. I go between being more pissed off at Cameron for manipulating Chase and then wanting him not to be mad at her, and being pissed off at Foreman who is totally asking too much of Chase here even when he has an idea of what Chase is going through.

However, this story really lacks resolution. Chase says he forgives her, but does he really? How messed up is Chase going to be once this all is over? Will Cameron ever see Chase's point of view? I would like someone (Damn, you House, where are you when you're needed?) to put some sense into Cameron. How will Foreman's and Chase's working relationship be after this? How is this going to effect the Diagnostics team? How is House going to react to Cameron and Foreman messing with *his* intensevist? (After all, that is his job.) I would be a very, very happy reader if you added another chapter.
Ophium chapter 3 . 4/23/2007
Loved every word of it! Very well done... thinking of writting the next one soon? Please?...
riduculouslyriddikulus chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
Wow...this is a great story! I love the characterizations for all three, but especially Chase. Wonderful plot...I really love the philosophical questions raised in your story...please keep on writing and update soon!
Sangi not logged in chapter 3 . 2/20/2007
I don't know if you are ever going to finish this story - but we can tell you are still breathing into the fanfiction air by your other stories.

This story is especially beautiful, wonderful, and so realitized that sometimes it makes *my* heart break. There are times in this story when I feel like I'm right there watching alongside, more so than a show or a movie could ever be. The writing style is so complete and thorough that the sentences blend together and it went by much faster than I wanted it to.

Someday I hope that you can come back and finish this story. I know I'll be waiting for the ending.
sangi chapter 3 . 2/16/2007
I really wish you would finish this story - it's breathtakingly wonderful.

Maybe someday you can come back and update, eh?