Reviews for Go: The Real Story
the kid from colorado chapter 15 . 6/10/2006
A very enjoyable read, and a good ending, although I would have liked to see the fight. Still, great story. Too bad it had to end. Keep writing, and keep in touch!
gladdecease chapter 15 . 6/9/2006
Happy 100 reviews. *partae*

Beyond that...I enjoyed reading your version of their meeting. Although it undermines the first season episodes about their first time fighting Slade, I found it to be a much better story. More in-depth, more realistic, more explanations of all the quirks of the team, and just...more, over all.

Thanks for writing. I'll see you next time you decide to let us see one of your stories.
RSeriv chapter 15 . 6/4/2006
Congrats on the 100 reviews!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 15 . 6/3/2006
Very good ending! The last paragraphs were quite enjoyable.

I just posted my first Titans' fic. If you can, please, check it. Thanks.

Keep the good writing.
Paradocks chapter 15 . 6/3/2006
Nice ending. Wrapped things up well. This chapter definitely had a different note from the rest. No angsty stuff really, more laughs. Some of the metaphors made me chuckle a bit like "they were all opening and giving birth to little, identical Slades". Hmm...so Robin always wanted to wear tights? Ha that's pretty funny. Anyways thanks for the enjoyable story and the mention in the Author's Note. Hopefully when things settle for you we'll see more writing from you. I know, school is a pain, I'm still in it too. :(
RayeWilliams chapter 15 . 6/3/2006
E! Nice ending...so, Robin's unreasonably short? Heheh, funny. I loved it. *faves*

- Sorrow
sam81609 chapter 15 . 6/3/2006
Aw, what a cute ending! Actually, the whole thing was cute, but the ending was completely adorable! _ I know, you weren't going for cute I'm sure, but still, it was cute. All right, I'll stop with the cute. seriously, kick a$$ story, I loved it (not that you didn't already know that) and I'm proud to be one of it's faithful reviewers! It was a pleasure reading, all though it's sad to think of it ending, it had a good run. Well, that's all I have to say, bibi!

PS- Hope the review was long enough _

~Sam
iolah chapter 15 . 6/3/2006
Very good end (it is the end, right) I loved this fic
CrazyEmotions chapter 14 . 5/31/2006
Yay! BB pulled off 'big'!

Lol.

But I figured Raven would be a bit more guilty at BeastBoys 'death'.. Or I guess thats just me.. lol

:D

Keep up the good work
the kid from colorado chapter 14 . 5/29/2006
Well, at least it will go out with a bang, right? Kicking Slade's butt from one end to the other. I loved the scene with Robin and Raven, especially the end... and way to go Gar! Love the burp. Aren't you out of school yet? We were released on Friday. Thank God... well, my deepest sympathy, you who are still trapped in the classroom. Don't worry, I've never seen finals kill anybody... of course there was that one kid... just kidding. Okay, leaving now. Snappy chapter.
gladdecease chapter 14 . 5/28/2006
The Robin-Raven interaction was pretty nice there. Raven's powers accidentally coming into play and showing her something of Robin's...while we never exactly saw her reaction to being in Robin's mind (beyond the entire omgush!SLADE thing), it would half-explain why she never questioned him about it.

More than that, though, I really liked the Cyborg angst and the Beast Boy "growing up/think BIG" scene. It's not stuff that's really addressed in the series much (well, not too much), and their sort of automatic-friendship felt out of place in the episode. This progression towards it (with the disgusting noises still intact) fits much better.
Sam too lazy to long in chapter 14 . 5/28/2006
o, good, great, awesome, stupendiousness! yea, don't ask, point is, that chapter rocked outloud! It will be very sad to see it end, but at the same time I can't wait to see how it ends~ it's all very confusing. point is, the chapter was good, the fic is good, and all around, everything is good! keep it up!

_ Sam
RayeWilliams chapter 14 . 5/27/2006
NOW! I want to read the end NOW! Please, Scorpiored112, every second I'm not reading the end is tearing me apart...

- Sheenby...er, Sorrowbyrd
the kid from colorado chapter 13 . 4/24/2006
(screams) You DID NOT END THAT with Garfield being dumped down a tunnel, Victor trapped in an elevator, Robin god knows where and Raven getting attacked by Starfire! YOU DID NOT! Argh, you HAVE to update or I will SCREAM! Oh, and good chapter. Who knew that Vic was claustrophobic.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 13 . 4/24/2006
Good chapter. I liked a lot the interaction between all the Titans.

Keep the good writing.