Reviews for Pursuing Lily Evans
ohmygoodness that waas BEAUTIFUL you are SUCH an amazing writer i loved this story the last chapter had me sobbing im not kidding and my parents walked in and i just said i was watching titanic

never stop writing please youre a gift to the world i toatally loved this the last oneeeeeeeeeeeeeee
That was honestly so good like it gave me all the feels which is hard for me so you should be proud you are doing a good job in life
Batool chapter 13 . 8/25
first of all you have done a totally awesome job with this ff.. Its beyond amazing and deleriously hillarious and i guess i am in love with James-Lily and the marauders all over again not to mention Harry Potter too ofcourse.
The ending broke my heart like I knew it would like it always does it pains so much to acknowledge the biggest pranksters of all time at Hogwarts ending up like that. James dead at such a young ripe age, Sirius, young young sirius suffering a fate worse than death, Remus going back to square one all alone all of his friends dead and that bastard Peter, God damn pettigrew. Andd lily i.. it breaks my heart really their end. the marauders end is the saddest and its suffocating to know such amusing people could meet such horrifying deaths not to mwntion Fred ofcourse.
But you did complete justice to their memory as characters and as the people they probably were and just thankyou for writing this. It made my day. This was totally awesome.
That was my heart screaming
Tsk tsk tsk you are not Supposed to make people cry so shame on you but thank for sharing your beautiful words with me
SiriuslyPsychic chapter 13 . 8/20
But in the end every last one of the marauders die... all because of tom riddle
Oh dear Merlin Harry and Remus aren't the only ones crying. D:
KiwiSaladFace chapter 13 . 6/27
I'm crying
HILARIOUS! I was cracking up in bed reading this, absolutely amazing!
harryislife chapter 13 . 5/27
Ohmygodric that last chapter was so sad.. It was so well written and I really enjoyed. I only wish you did more of them.
this is giving me feels, omg i got teary with remus, I LOVE IT
Chameleonxx chapter 2 . 4/11
Oh my effin' gosh.
I'm speechless. This story made me cry, laugh, giddy, etc! You truly have an amazing talent. ️
I love it

U have the perfect balance of angst and humour, and I think everyone's reactions are really suitable and not OC!

:-) Danke for writing!

KawaiiKitsuneGirl (also known as the idiot who forgot her password...)
FanWarrior4Eva chapter 13 . 3/10
I think this is the third time I am reading this and...IS LOVE IT! I love the way you have interpret the characters of James, Lily, Remus and especially Sirius. ...MAN! I loved the long underwear and the chest hair...(Snickers) But overall I loved how you managed to make this about the pain and horrors that Harry was going through but still maintained the humour part of the HATS OFF! That is something I might never ever be able to accomplish...So, well done! I will certainly recommend this story to my friends... Definitely!
Keep Writing :D