Reviews for Pursuing Lily Evans
Hela Haleth Hiraeth chapter 13 . 8/5
That is heartrending and amazing and terrifyingly real all at the same time. I love this story, thank you so much!
Best fanfiction i have ever read... seriously i cried in last chapter so touching... u r truly amazing thanks for writing this...
mmmoo08 chapter 8 . 7/1
OH MY GOD I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING. it was freaking hilarious I could not stop laughing
mmmoo08 chapter 8 . 7/1
THAT WAS AMAZING! I have no other words. I am crying but I can't tell if they r years of happiness or sadness!
OnyxBear22 chapter 13 . 6/24
the last chapter made me cry. this story was an amazing read!
andjelija.nenic chapter 3 . 4/28
Just-a-Reader chapter 13 . 1/10
UGH OH MY GOSH WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO MY HEART?!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Okay, please take the above as a compliment. This is honestly in my top five favorite Harry Potter fanfictions and top three James/Lily ones. It might be my favorite of all of them. My soul still hurts from that, so I am not so sure at the moment.

I do not know where in the world you got this idea, but it is amazing, and I really hope you have/will continue writing.

Love love love this.

And yes, I know this was finished in 2006, but here I am finding it 10 years later.
awesomeninja09 chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
If it's okay with you, I was wondering if I'd be allowed to make a new story kind of like this. I'd definitely give you credit for the idea and not use the same videos or anything, just something sort of like this. Please let me know if I can in a PM! Thanks! :D
-Awesomeninja09
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
What's with the "you" references? I hate them. It's third POV, so it's obviously "he". How stupid can you be and not know that? And this chapter wasn't even funny. Lily appeared kind of rude and James not the truly arrogant guy he was. Do you even know their characters?
Guest chapter 13 . 11/11/2015
this last chapter made me cry as did the others before but those were tears of laughter!you are a brilliant writer and this is an amazing story:)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
Hey, sorry, factual error. The invisibility cloak that James had is impervious to Accio. Js, thanks.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/6/2015
"I don't know how I'd survive without you."
And yet you are, Remus, and yet you are; with two of them murdered and the third a traitor.
ThoughtsOfAnInsomniac chapter 13 . 11/1/2015
Awesome story! I cried at the end :(
Guest chapter 13 . 9/12/2015
ohmygoodness that waas BEAUTIFUL you are SUCH an amazing writer i loved this story the last chapter had me sobbing im not kidding and my parents walked in and i just said i was watching titanic

never stop writing please youre a gift to the world i toatally loved this the last oneeeeeeeeeeeeeee
1,153 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »