Reviews for A Piece Of Forever
heylalaa chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
n-nice! really loved how you wrote this fic. that was really beautiful. :)

thanks for the fic.
Sanna Lan chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Beautiful... really beautiful... there isn't much that I can say, except agree and dry my tears...

And we can rest assured that Rosette will probably move Heaven and Hell to be with him... Hope she succeds
Topaznik-Citrine chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
we cant ever say never

but we cant ever say forever.
Itallia chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
It was good, you portrayed the emotions in the story well. You also explored the deeper connection between Rosette and Chrono that's only breached in canon. I liked it.
Chainless chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
That was beautiful. Simply lovely. The ending, the beginning, all of it. Definitely worth favoriting. Keep up the good work!
vinbunny chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
oh my... that was beautiful.. it makes me wish god would open the gates for chrono.. oh.. my heart was pounding at that one! *claps* i really enjoyed this!
Greece chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
That was so sad and so beautiful at the same time! I almost cried! Keep those fingers typing!
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
I'm still warming up to the idea of one-shots (I prefer longer stories) but this one was magnificent. It had an interesting introdution and conclusion. With simple but descriptive language that helped the main part of the story flow. Great job!
ILC chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Sweet and cool )

That's quite better than the end of the anime and I too wanna believe that no matter where Chrono & Rosette are, they are together ) !
BCB-aWriterandReader chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
that...was so...SWEET! *sniff* I've just gotten into Chrno Crusade, and I think its awsome! This was such a cute story! _ very nice.

-charmed1volleygirl
gkinuwriter chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
aw! that was so cute and so sad! that was soo good!
Symphonoiusly chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
That.. was beautiful.. it almost made me cry. And believe me! I never cry... only when Sirius died.. and Dumbledore... but thta was all. And I saw the last episode of Chrno Crusade... actually I saw all of the series. They were good. Satella and fiore die... That was sad. Joshua.. thta jerk... HE DIDN'T DIE! Evil... *Glares*
neko56 chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
i loved it. it was well written and sweet!
gummyworms chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
That was a beautiful way to put the ending of the anime.

The entire fic was absolutely wonderful, I loved it.
Eiashian Lskyia Silver chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
The last line was incredibly powerful. The entire piece is a beautiful final snap shot. It seems very true about what they say about heaven. I often think that they were very happy to pass away together, and stay like that. Maybe they get their own person heaven just like that _. Or maybe... they're reborn and it starts all over again _