Reviews for Feels Like Home
falconrukichi chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
Reslly really nice story! Where all the character was combined in one story and live normal life! To be honest, i love all the romantic that happen in this story so much. Its smooth and fit. Not too fast nor to slow. How they learn about their feelings, best one.! Keep update even i know its already late to ask!
samiamf69 chapter 8 . 8/13/2011
Please continue the story soon! It's sooo good and it's mean to start a story that you don't finish. It's unfair to your fans.
Youdontneedtoknow chapter 8 . 8/10/2011
Hey, I love the story but I think that you should tell your readers when you think you are going to update next, I know that you said you can only write when you want but you could give us an estimate so we have something to look forward to. Just a suggestion, again LOVE the story. K bye.
GeulimjaCheonsa chapter 8 . 11/12/2008
I like the story, but plz update soon! i wanna finish reading the story. plz finish soon! favs!
BumperSticker chapter 8 . 1/18/2007
come on! where's the next chapter! i'v been waiten for like foreva to read it! wats goin on?
xxmisslilangelxx chapter 8 . 10/7/2006
nice chapter! i like how it so long and into detail - update soon kays? :]
Sailor2Moon chapter 8 . 9/29/2006
Great job! I am definently wanting to know this secret that Dark has. Keep updating.
Heart's Door chapter 8 . 9/29/2006
A lovely chapter! I really enjoyed it; it was well-written/carried out. I liked how you showed the way some of the characters shanged. It wasn't abrupt, but rather smooth, really. I couldn't help but notice that there are 5 (or more) typos in your story, though.

Anyway, glad that you updated! Until your next chapter, I'll be waiting! _
chocolatemaltesers chapter 8 . 9/28/2006

No wonder it's been so long!

Hope you update soon!
kitsuneasika chapter 8 . 9/27/2006
Yay! I beloved! And had to sign in! lol, I adored this! I would type more, but parents call.
Heart's Door chapter 7 . 9/4/2006
What a wonderful story. _ It's well written and your writing style is very good. It can convey the different emotions in the story very well.

I hope you can write the next chapter soon!
Eddie's FroG SplasH PrincesS chapter 7 . 8/11/2006
The story is really good! It's one of my favorites! I hope you continue it, it's too good to stop.

I hope Risa ends up with Krad or Satoshi and Riku with Dark!

UPdate soon.
D.N.Virus Infection chapter 7 . 8/10/2006
I really like this story, please update it as soon as you can!
Shikiftw chapter 7 . 8/8/2006
This story is great! Please update as soon as you can!
kitsuneasika chapter 7 . 7/26/2006
That was good, I can't wait for some more moments between Dark and Riku. Such a kawaii couple...*sighs*