Reviews for The Weight of Your Decisions
woumjai chapter 9 . 8/18
Wow I really like how you've written the end of this chapter.
madison chapter 20 . 7/19
This story was very sweet! Nice effort!
tkim619 chapter 20 . 7/15
OH MY GOD! FINALLY she said something!
tkim619 chapter 19 . 7/15
FINALLY HE SAID IT!
tkim619 chapter 15 . 7/15
Oh,my god!? When wil they both realize that thrt r in love with each other? Im like anxiously waiting for both of them to admit it...
Chloe Snow chapter 20 . 6/19
Love this story. You have true writing talent Adelaide. It seems like exactly what I needed to not be so sad about Harry Potter ending.
Mr big chapter 20 . 6/14
This has to be one of the most stupid things I ever read. I mean the idiotic attitude of 'Its my best friend I should not feel this way' is so beyond belief its hard to actually believe there is some one daft enough out there to think that. More male female best friends get married than not. But the daftest part is the idiot writer accepts that Hermione and Ron who are best friends can be together and that is ok but Harry cant fall for her because she is his best friend. Totally dumb rubbish that is hard to read.
Chameleonxx chapter 20 . 6/11
That was REALLY REALLY REALLY NICE! ️
emoweirdnation chapter 20 . 5/17
It's damn near ten years later at 3AM. I can picture Hermione thinking up a lesson plan right now for Monday. Poor James.
Please write a sequal for this! I absouloutely love it!
harmonyshipper chapter 20 . 2/14
You do not think Harry and Hermione are too old to be a virgin? And I thought the gender was ' romance', not a passion platonic.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 20 . 1/8
OK Adelaide, you finished the story. And a fine story it is. I only keep stories on my Favorites list if I would reread them and this makes the cut.

HOWEVER, there was too much needless angst between Harry and Hermione. I read such stories all the time and depending on the stories, like them to greater or lesser extents.

You even had Ron say it: he told Her that she loved Harry. Granted, he first knew she wouldn't be his, but he knew it and he knew later it was Harry.

THEY BOTH KNEW, even from chapter one. To keep them talking themselves out of confessing their shared feelings was, frankly rather lame.

In your story, you had so many points of potential conflict that you could have had them express and confess their mutual love even before they knew she was pregnant. You just didn't use them.

You have to remember that your Harry and Hermione are 22/23 and 23/24 respectively and have been best friends more than half their lives. They knew on some level just how the other felt for them and neither would have, should been blind after they became lovers.

THEREFORE, I, D. Page Robin, swear this writer's oath: Upon my keyboard and imagination I swear to write a "Harry and Hermione become pregnant" story. It shall be a Post-Hogwarts story. They shall acknowledge their mutual love and will marry joyously. There will be plenty of drama. None of that drama shall hinge on their relationship for each other, though it will mostly be on other's reactions to their relationship pregnancy and marriage. As I have sworn, so mote it be!

Thanks again,

The Ghostly Minion chapter 19 . 1/8
At last it's finally out!

The Ghostly Minion chapter 18 . 1/8
You just cannot let happen? Do they have to say while she is in labor? Or as her last words, in a delivery gone wrong?

This artificial tension is SO wrong!

The Ghostly Minion chapter 17 . 1/8
Cute fluffy chapter. Now, back to the angst. Yes, I said angst. This is not humor, but angst!