Reviews for Slipping Under The Surface
Awesome sequel!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 19 . 12/14/2012
love it
LoverGurrl411 chapter 16 . 9/20/2012
Arrrghhh! I really really really want to kick Rory in the shin right now. Lol. Awesome Story. :)
people-alwayz-leave chapter 19 . 8/5/2012
I was SO dissapointed when I looked and there wasn't a sequel to this one! I loved this story and where it was going!
roganjalex chapter 18 . 4/25/2012
amazing
roganjalex chapter 19 . 4/23/2012
not what i expected
Lilo-Lee chapter 19 . 7/10/2010
I've read all your stories at one point or another and by far 'Untouched' and 'Slipping Under The Surface' are my absolute favourites.

Honeslty my favourite Trory FF’s altogether.

I loved 'Untouched', and how it showed, what I saw, as a more mature version of the Rory-Tristan relationship, and how they developed clearly from friends to more. I especially enjoyed their conversations. The dialogues were quick witted and intelligent, and made me laugh heaps.

I’m not sure if there is a specific term for the technique you used in both stories? Were we got to see the characters thoughts and feelings as an introduction to each chapter, I thought it was done really well and loved it! Just that extra bit of insight into their character and have it followed through the chapter as if it was one big example and then finished with yet another insight in the last lines of each chapter. Just something I found quite a cool really lol.

The tension created between was also something I enjoyed. How they related to each other and eventually found their common ground was done progressively and worked as a well timed story should, no rushed or dragged out periods.

Overall an amazingly addictive and well written FF. Thank you so much for sharing it.

I found that ‘Slipping under the surface’ was slightly more intense.

It showed them actually together, which let’s face it, was what everyone wanted to see lol, and you did not fail to deliver a very satisfying sequel.

Just seeing them deal with their new issues in a relationship was interesting enough, but having more of their fantastically written conversations and add to that their sexual explorations and insecurities made for yet another amazing FF. And that you carried on with the character insights in each chapter was a fantastic addition as well.

Honeslty loved every single minute of reading and will look forward to re-reading again no doubt lol.

I’m not much of a reviewer but I felt these FF’s deserved it, apologies for the ridiculously long review lol.

And thank you once again!

Xoxox B
PepperAnn11 chapter 19 . 1/1/2010
like it. :-)
Tigermusic chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
awsome chap...havent they confessed ther feelings and said "i love you" to eachother yet?
lucyferina chapter 19 . 2/27/2009
I loved it as much as the one before :)
aleighd chapter 19 . 9/14/2008
amazing. i think this story deserves triple the amount of reviews it currently has. i want a sequel to the sequel! this is by far one of my favorite Trory's, and i'm a jess fan! awesome work
people-alwayz-leave chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I love both of these stories! This one and Untouched are brilliant pieces that capture a changing Rory perfectly. The dialogue and scenes are well written, interesting, and riviting... All in all, I love it!
Natasha chapter 19 . 2/15/2008
That was utterly perfect in ever sense of the word. *sigh*
Ashley chapter 19 . 2/14/2008
You UPDATED! FINALLY lol...LOVED This chapter. Please update soon!
ABOVEandBEYOND chapter 19 . 2/13/2008
wow, i started reading your fic. and i couldn't stop from start to finish. from beginning to end. it took several hours. well worth it. very well written. there's so much i like. tristan is exactly how he should be. everything about it is amazing.

i started reading all your other trories (and rogans too).

your writing has really evolved since when you first started.