Reviews for Slipping Under The Surface
Ace-reporter chapter 12 . 12/16/2006
Great chapter. Update more soon.
Spreeaholic1 chapter 12 . 12/14/2006
awesome chapter. i loved it. i can't wait for the talk. update soon!
Joise chapter 12 . 12/12/2006
Loved hte update. I wonder what she's going to do? Changing you're mind on which school you're going to go to isn't the end of the world...you're allowed to change your mind silly girl.
princetongirl chapter 12 . 12/11/2006
loved it update soon
Rose chapter 12 . 12/11/2006
. . It's so frustratingly REAL. (frustrating because I always want Trory fluff but this is definitely worth the angst)
B Cardoso chapter 12 . 12/11/2006
I love this story. Amazing writing, great plot... perfect. It really show their emotions and what is underneath. I hope you update sooner next time, cuz it's cruel to make us wait so long!

Bru
MiM99 chapter 12 . 12/11/2006
I liked it very much :)
Shawanda chapter 12 . 12/11/2006
Another great chapter. My only problem with it is that it was too short for my liking since I just seemed to speed through your chapters at an alarming pace. Kind of like I'm trying to satisfy a craving or feenin' for my drug of choice. Maybe you shouldn't write as well as you do and make your story so great.

Oh well, I guess the next best thing to do is update soon so I can get another fix.
Ashley Campailla chapter 12 . 12/11/2006
YAY! U updated and you didn't disappoint. I am really excited to see what is going to happen with them. I love how ever chapter you have such sexual tension between them. I felt like any moment they were going to go at it. I love you for writing this fic. UPDATE SOON!
piper-h-99 chapter 12 . 12/10/2006
Excellent chapter! UPDATE! PLEASE!
riotgirllina chapter 12 . 12/10/2006
oh yay good chapter

i love this story

and i love them together

i hope they talk, and get over the whole lorilei thing

and can be happy cuz they're so adorable

aw

update soon!
LVRofTristan chapter 12 . 12/10/2006
Amazingly-written as usual. Haven't had a cliff-hanger in a while...I hope you update more frequently so that I don't go insane. As always, truly fantastic. Keep up the great work.
LoVe23 chapter 12 . 12/10/2006
"All she knew for sure was that denying him meant denying herself."

I LOVED THIS! I love that he told Janlan that he'd be with her no matter where they went to school. Can't wait to read more!
Bookworms chapter 12 . 12/10/2006
awsome chapter - this story just keeps getting better and better
Trory chapter 12 . 12/10/2006
I loved it! Update soonish please!
401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »