Reviews for Slipping Under The Surface
predestined chapter 13 . 1/2/2007
Wow. :O That was hot beyond words. God lord woman, you being gone definitely brings us lots of goodness, doesn't it? Welcome back Ames *hugs* I'm glad you've got your power back. And I cannot wait to see what will happen at the Vineyard. :D
Cyndi-rhyla chapter 13 . 1/2/2007
awesome story. i love everything you wrote. please update soon.

cheers!
LoVe23 chapter 13 . 1/1/2007
I loved this! I loved that when she started feeling up his leg, he was the one rambling and she was the quiet, contemplative one...Can't wait to read more!
angeldylan628 chapter 12 . 12/20/2006
Okay so here's the thing...I've never watched Gilmore Girls, but Chad Michael Murray is my obsession and so I convinced myself to see if I could follow along with a Trory fic. Omg...you are amazing! The way you write just...gah! It's so brilliant! It took me a day to get through this fic and it's prequel and I have to say I am hooked.

Excellent job! You're my hero really! lol.

~Christina
Ace-reporter chapter 12 . 12/16/2006
Great chapter. Update more soon.
Spreeaholic1 chapter 12 . 12/14/2006
awesome chapter. i loved it. i can't wait for the talk. update soon!
Joise chapter 12 . 12/12/2006
Loved hte update. I wonder what she's going to do? Changing you're mind on which school you're going to go to isn't the end of the world...you're allowed to change your mind silly girl.
princetongirl chapter 12 . 12/11/2006
loved it update soon
Rose chapter 12 . 12/11/2006
. . It's so frustratingly REAL. (frustrating because I always want Trory fluff but this is definitely worth the angst)
B Cardoso chapter 12 . 12/11/2006
I love this story. Amazing writing, great plot... perfect. It really show their emotions and what is underneath. I hope you update sooner next time, cuz it's cruel to make us wait so long!

~Bru
MiM99 chapter 12 . 12/11/2006
I liked it very much :)
Shawanda chapter 12 . 12/11/2006
Another great chapter. My only problem with it is that it was too short for my liking since I just seemed to speed through your chapters at an alarming pace. Kind of like I'm trying to satisfy a craving or feenin' for my drug of choice. Maybe you shouldn't write as well as you do and make your story so great.

Oh well, I guess the next best thing to do is update soon so I can get another fix.
Ashley Campailla chapter 12 . 12/11/2006
YAY! U updated and you didn't disappoint. I am really excited to see what is going to happen with them. I love how ever chapter you have such sexual tension between them. I felt like any moment they were going to go at it. I love you for writing this fic. UPDATE SOON!
piper-h-99 chapter 12 . 12/10/2006
Excellent chapter! UPDATE! PLEASE!
riotgirllina chapter 12 . 12/10/2006
oh yay good chapter

i love this story

and i love them together

i hope they talk, and get over the whole lorilei thing

and can be happy cuz they're so adorable

aw