Reviews for Slipping Under The Surface
LoVe23 chapter 19 . 2/12/2008
First of all! Congratulations, Mom! What did you have? I hope you're getting as much sleep as you can while the baby sleeps! :) Second...OMG! YAY! I'm so happy with the update...so sweet...wouldn't have it end any other way! :) now go get some rest! :)
Secret Heart chapter 19 . 2/12/2008
Cute end ... somewhat anti-climatic, but still cute :)

Hope you and baby and hubbie are doing well ! When you have time .. um ... and awake enough from all the baby runs, please write more stories! I love them!
Curley-Q chapter 19 . 2/12/2008
good job
HopelessRomantic44 chapter 19 . 2/12/2008
aw great chapter )
Mongoose 187 chapter 19 . 2/12/2008
Great story
monique89 chapter 19 . 2/12/2008
Hey there,

Great chapter and great story. Well worth the wait :)

I hope your little bubba is doing good. I have a little brother that was born on saturday :) yay babies are so cute

Anyway, just wanted to leave this to say that i thoroughly enjoyed this story, can't wait to see what you do next :)
patricia chapter 18 . 1/23/2008
love this fic UPDATE SOON
toxicgurl169 chapter 18 . 1/8/2008
I dont want to pressure you for an update but Ive spent the last 3 days reading both "Untouched" and "Slipping Under The Surface" The writing is brillant and I just couldnt tear myself away. You make me feel like Im right there...your words are brillant. Again I dont want to pressure you but I have to say that I am in love with these two fics and mostly likely will spend the coming days get aquinted with most of your fics.

Awaiting for your update with patience...

~Ashley~
coffeejumper7080 chapter 18 . 12/18/2007
This is good keep posting! Update ASAP
Lizzie1211 chapter 18 . 10/1/2007
Congrats on the pregnancy and good luck with NaNoWriMo. I love this story and hope your Slipping muses visit you in Oct :) Keep up the great writing and good luck with all the exciting stuff in your near future
monique89 chapter 18 . 9/22/2007
Argh i love love love trory.

I wanna marry Tristan.

This story it awesome.

The only thing that would make it better is if dean were still in love with rory and he saw her and tristan together and got made, i hate that floppy haired jerk, stupid dean.

Anyway you're a great writer and i can't wait to read what happens next!
cathyrock chapter 18 . 9/16/2007
OMG, She so wants him back, she's slowly starting to admit herself that she loves him deeply, then maybe when they are back she'll be able to tell that to him. Loved it all,can'T wait to read job!
sayanything11 chapter 18 . 9/15/2007
What Joise said! Another great chapter.
Joise chapter 18 . 9/13/2007
Rory stop taking a page out of your mother's book and STOP RUNNING!
princetongirl chapter 18 . 9/11/2007