Reviews for Slipping Under The Surface
Cyndi-rhyla chapter 18 . 9/10/2007
Tristan's presence may not be prominent in this chapter but I believe the text message that they exchange is quite endearing and speak volume that regardless of their separation they still care enough to pass important information with each other.

Rory's conclusion in the end will hopefully lead her back to Tristan. I hate seeing them apart.

As always, you never cease to amaze me with your story. Im thinking of creating a shrine devoted to your greatness but I guess thats too fanatical so instead Im just going to bow down to your writing prowess :D

Cheers!
Curley-Q chapter 18 . 9/4/2007
Good job
belle1220 chapter 18 . 9/4/2007
Just read this and Untouched in the last three days. Both are amazing. The last few chapters of this story are absolutely breaking my heart.

I honestly have no idea why this story does not have more reviews. It's heartbreakingly beautiful.
enviedxl0ve chapter 18 . 9/2/2007
I love how the beginning & end connect.

Great chapter!
Gordi chapter 18 . 9/2/2007
I so love this story! Keep it up!
Secret Heart chapter 18 . 9/2/2007
Tristan gets only ONE line and it's in the form of a text message ? Argh! How you tease us!

Next chapter please! :)
HopelessRomantic44 chapter 18 . 9/2/2007
aw rory still loves him!
Spreeaholic1 chapter 18 . 9/2/2007
great chapter. loved it! update soon )
LVRofTristan chapter 18 . 9/2/2007
I have been full-on CRAVING an update to this fic, and man, do you follow through! I was wondering whether you would go with the show's storyline of a roadtrip, or whether Medina would call it off. I like your version of it. Even though I think Lorelai gives Tristan too little credit, I'm glad she's encouraging Rory to talk to him. Maybe this harvard visit will finally shed some light on her situation.

Please update as SOON as possible; great job!
AC chapter 18 . 9/2/2007
I'm very glad you updated. I like this story very much, but now I am ready for a reconciliation. Definitely! I look forward to reading the next part(s)!
angelmyne chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Can't wait for the next chapter, really good story. Please Continue. Thanks
LoVe23 chapter 18 . 9/1/2007
Aw...so sad...I loved it...I love that Lorelai now knows why they broke up. I like that she didn't encourage her staying away from him...can't wait to read more!
Mongoose 187 chapter 18 . 9/1/2007
Great chapter can't wait for more
Laura chapter 18 . 9/1/2007
Love the story! Hopefully the next chapter they'll get back together, but great chapter. Rory finally admitting it to Lorelai was great.
Dahlia Imagine chapter 17 . 8/24/2007
I love this story so much. Please update!
401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »