Reviews for Slipping Under The Surface
princetongirl chapter 17 . 6/25/2007
loved it update soon
Answers chapter 17 . 6/4/2007
brilliant, i expected no less. i loved the beach scene, i just wish they could co-exist without so much tension all the time. always on gaurd always fighting. man i just want to tell them to be quiet.

God! i want them back together, poor tristan.

update soon kid/
cherrycokeaddict chapter 17 . 6/3/2007
I was just rereading this story and thinking about how much I want you to update it...Rory and Tristan need to get back together!
mrmp chapter 17 . 5/29/2007
poor tristan! Please update soon!
Spreeaholic1 chapter 17 . 5/20/2007
amazing chapter. wow. i loved it! update soon!
Alli chapter 17 . 5/18/2007
Ok, so now I've read all of Untouched and all of this story (took me a few days). It's really, really great. You're a very talented writer. Constructive criticism: be sure that the end-of-chapter one liners you've got going don't sound too forced. Sometimes it seems like you're trying just a tad too hard to get them to match up to both the first line and the overall theme of the chapter. By the way, those little lines at the beginning and end of every chapter are really cool. They tie the chapter into a neat little package, and keep it from sprawling with no direction, like some fics tend to do. Oh, and I like the fact that in Untouched, they tended to be explanations of Rory or Tristan's personality from that same character's perspective, and in Slipping Under, now that they know each other better, they tend to be insights into personality as seen from the other character's perspective. Well done.
GHLuluDanteAnnaLukefan30 chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Really like the story, please update ASAP and please have Rory come to her senses and get back together with Tristan, I liked her with Logan but they always seemed more toward friends then true love. She should have taken a chance on Tristan before he wound up getting sent to military school, since Rory was the only girl he really wanted to be...
Nicole Kathrine chapter 17 . 5/17/2007
I loved it, I can't wait to read more update ASAP!
Leah chapter 17 . 5/17/2007
Woah this story is intense. Can't wait for more.
Cyndi-rhyla chapter 17 . 5/16/2007
this chapter is just the right antidote to take my mind away from the disappointing series finale of GG.

its about time you updated, not that im nagging you to post sooner. perfection often needs time to finish :D

at least rory and tristan relationship is mending one kiss at a time. i hope tristan takes lane advise and give rory time to process everything. with fingers cross, she'll come around soon.

awesome chapter. cheers!
HopelessRomantic44 chapter 17 . 5/16/2007
amazing chapter. poor tristan ( and rory!
aysha chapter 17 . 5/16/2007
rory will come around, she has to! just let it be sooner rather than later!
lltn chapter 17 . 5/16/2007
forgot how much i loved this story. :} great job!
Curley-Q chapter 17 . 5/16/2007
Really good
Bookworms chapter 17 . 5/16/2007
Haha... I was just randomly thinking about this story last night - and then all of the sudden there's an update in my Inbox! I like this I think it and it happens thing... hehe... Anyway Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »