Reviews for Giving It Your All
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 13 . 11/21/2011
Story 13 was great. Are you really not going to put the continuation of it on here? I think it would be perfect.
misikoblossom chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
You deserve way more reviews. One word: this fic is stunning.
cerespallas chapter 22 . 6/18/2008
Oh, it's a beautiful closing for the arc! I don't have a clue on the title for this one, since Beginning sounds perfect. Who knew Kiros would be the one who dispatch him to Balamb? It makes sense, though, and also a good one because since I already know how it all ended. :) Making Nida an Estharian spy seems plausible now, considering his calm and collective demeanor.

23 from a hundred? O.o Wow, I'd love to read all that, but writing one hundred chapter! XO
cerespallas chapter 21 . 6/13/2008
I was thinking at first... the man on the bed was Nida. No, it's Seifer. No, it's Nida... wait, it's Seifer...

...it's Nida! (yeah, I know, so silly of me to make this guessing games, but I can't help it XP)

At first I thought he's gonna be dead T.T thank God he's not...

And although you're intended to make this a oneshot, I can tell you, this is the best arc! I love the continuation, and by how Nida acted more like Squall, he's a suitable one for Seifer! D

And after I read about them, I realized I really like this pairing! )
cerespallas chapter 20 . 6/13/2008
I really like the way you write!

Eagle of Esthar... that's a suitable name. And Seifer as Wolf.. XD I couldn't think of better ones!

Love these:

Arrogance and those robes didn't work together well, one could see that well enough from Odine alone.

After all this time, after all that history, hell, after that fight this morning, Nida was sure that this was the right person to have at his side, no matter the lip he got.

“Nope fly-boy. I know your parents, but I haven't had the chance to meet them yet. I want to meet them. With you there. Maybe dinner or something.”

That makes me think... after all those years, is it possible for Seifer harboring feeling to his Commander?

Or the one that he'd have when his parents finally understood why Seifer and Nida were so close.

He'd have to remember to get a camera.

...he did!
cerespallas chapter 19 . 6/13/2008
Yeah! XD XD He's going to be a commander! Finally he get the recognition worthy of a man he really is! XD
cerespallas chapter 18 . 6/12/2008
Oh, wow! I'd never guess he was sent by Squall :O I was at first thankful because he's not being executed, but then it was much better! The Commander wants him back! Yes! XD
cerespallas chapter 17 . 6/6/2008
Yeah, this one is definitely more interesting, although the outcome of he ended up being considered as traitor was pretty sad. Hopefully Squall won't execute him or something as disheartening as that! An exile or suspension or nothing (heh) will be better than that (
cerespallas chapter 16 . 5/28/2008
Ahaha, a villa that never meet a mower in years? XD I actually know a hospital who have a garden like that. It's scary and the building was a total ruin, but it still operate O.o plus it's a college hospital (or hospital college, whatever) thank God I never have classes or my internships in there, I might be a corpse myself when the building decided to fall apart!

I can see the inside of the house is completely different from the hospital though.

And somehow I like a continuous chapter like this one :D and the one with Nida-Jason, it makes me smile D

Aaw, they didn't stay there :( too bad, it might became a suspense/horror if they decided to stay, heheheh :)
cerespallas chapter 15 . 5/28/2008
:O I thought he was really leaving! Well, good he's not!
cerespallas chapter 14 . 5/28/2008
Aah! XD He finally give in! D Yeah, finally he have someone to share!
cerespallas chapter 13 . 5/28/2008
Well, Squall's action did shows he cared a lot about Nida, enough to save him and clean up his weapon! :D
cerespallas chapter 12 . 5/28/2008
um... huh? I don't get this part

"But one would thing your SeeD paycheck was enough.”

?

Anyway... why did he always buy a lot of online sale? ;)) Plus Irvine stay with him, even though Nida was a SeeD (and have his own single room) but hey, I can definitely see this happened if they are roommates :D
cerespallas chapter 11 . 5/28/2008
...why did Squall leave T.T uh, it's always bugging me to know how couples break up...
cerespallas chapter 10 . 5/28/2008
Ooh, he chose to die along. I can see Kiros replacing Squall but... why Nida? It can be Quistis and Xu first before him. But they could probably be dead already :(