Reviews for New Beginnings
AhuI am Melanesian chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Ok, befor i begin, english is my sekont langwige. My first is Maori. I em frum Solomon Islands. I luv Lost! It is my favrit show! I just moved to the united states three days aggo. I luv it in Forest Lake, it is relly kold. snowy alot. I hope we kan tawk sumtime! Bi for now!
hopelessromantic0707 chapter 14 . 3/7/2008
hi! just discovered this fic due to my major tendency to procrastinate and the 15 inches of snow currently falling outside. anyways, love it and sincerely hope you continue even though you haven't updated in almost two years. at least do an epilogue please! :)
Lostkateer 108 chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Oh eM Gee! Loved it, Loved it LURVED it!

SKate forever & after!
emHUGE LOST FAN chapter 14 . 4/30/2006
hi i just wanted to say how much i really like how this story is going i luv how u did the whole kids thing with aaron, chris & Sam it's really cute (like the whole jack, kate, sawyer thing) Yeah and i hope that u'll continue writing it cuz i want to know wat happens next. Yeah so well done its an awesome story

luv em.
Insanity Strikes Thrice chapter 14 . 4/6/2006
Yeppers, another great chapter! Also, congrats on the new boyfriend ;) Update soon!
fantasybookworm08 chapter 14 . 4/4/2006
Congrats on your first boyfriend and lover. . I have yet to get either, lol. Sweet sixteen and never been kissed, lol. How old are you? Anyway, great chappie, and btw, what does TBC stand for? Always wondered that, never got around to asking... :)
hitsugaya-kun chapter 14 . 4/4/2006
awesome chapter! it's nice to see how each of the teens are feeling! yay! congrats on ur 1st boyfriend (and lover...winkwinknudgenudge*)!
Jade chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
LOVE thi fic, and I'm looking forward for the next chapter!

You rock!
Erin chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Love your story! Keep the updates coming!
KateLilly chapter 13 . 3/11/2006
LUVED IT! I LUVED IT AS USUAL! I luv ur stories! I LUVED the flash back
hitsugaya-kun chapter 13 . 3/11/2006
yay! i loved that memory of leaving the cabin! but poor christian!...
KateLilly chapter 12 . 3/7/2006
lolz... a lot of thanx... that was funny... good job on the chapter... UPDATE ASAP!
CowboyswithDimples chapter 12 . 3/6/2006
Ohh I absolutely love this story and I'm so excited to see where it goes! I definately like Aaron better than Chris, mainly because I tend to go for the bad boys anyways. But I really think that Aaron is gonna be the one she ends up with, or at least that's the way it should be lol.

So keep going, but put more Aaron and Sam in, I love them together and how he's so forward (I mean, he put his head in her lap! I love it!) write more and fast!
hitsugaya-kun chapter 11 . 2/27/2006
definitely evil! but i did love this chapter! the part when ana lammed a rock in the guys face, and u said that it sounded like a watermelon...omg, it literally gave me the chills! i also really enjoy how you insert spanish into the speech, it's fun for me to learn new languages! arigatou gozaimashita (thnk you very much-japanese) _
KateLilly chapter 11 . 2/27/2006