Reviews for When I grow up
Kentastic72 chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
AWw, how cute! I just love thinking about them as children, they'd be a handful!
youngprincezclarisse016 chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
i li.. no i LOVE it !

..such a COOL stories ive ever read so far !

...kip up 'd gud work!...
Yukimi Himenou chapter 4 . 7/27/2008
This was just plain adorable. XD

I loved it. :D
anangelwithnoname chapter 4 . 9/15/2007
i love it
azurefirewulf chapter 4 . 7/3/2007
so funny, and cute, quirks are gene tic, they really are. lol, batman and choutarou
Fallen Bridge chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
i agree. jorou is very much like a teddy bear
merissala chapter 4 . 7/14/2006
gave me so many laughes, i like shishido's about his hair, "NO! my hair beats rapunzel's!" or something like that, haha!
Sanaka chapter 4 . 6/28/2006
XD that was AWESOME! this is one of the funniest fics yet! though your spelling/grammar could use some work. ; UPDATE!
blackangelLiserexa chapter 4 . 3/30/2006
NO FUJI!(crycrycry)

I would like to ask when more of the main characters are coming out. I like the way you made the story though, good jobs! As for the main characters, I mean the Segaku Regulars but if you dont like them, sure, whatever. Anyways, its like, dudette(lol),good luck with reading Fuji's mind, cuz, I swear it'd be easier to hack into thin air.

well, good lucks and if you need any help, blackangelliserexa's the name! Bye!

ROBOKITTIE
alunchbox chapter 4 . 1/26/2006
ahahahahahaha. i love the part about kabaji's parents! hahahaha. :D another person who only knows how to say usu? haha/ update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/24/2006
Jiroh is so cute! X3 D Everybody are adorable O Your fic is so cool! I love it . Congratulations! 0

Mimi
Silver Sniper chapter 4 . 1/23/2006
'Dark Nadeshiko- This part is dedicated to Silver Sniper for being totally supportive and wonderful reviews! Thanks so much!'

*blush* Honestly, I don't know what do say! Maybe I should start off by telling you that this is absolutely ADORABLE like it always is. _ And yeah, I do agree with you that it seems like all people start off a speech by clearing their throats, and that the vice-principal (or 'principals' in my shcool's case) make more speeches that the actual principal. .;; I'm really sad that it has ended, but I do hope that all of us will see more of your stories in the future! _
alunchbox chapter 3 . 1/13/2006
ooh! hyotei love! :)
Rimosa chapter 3 . 1/10/2006
Adorable!

Can't wait to read about Chotarou xD

(btw, I think Kabaji's a year younger.. so he should be a first grader x3)
Silver Sniper chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
Do I even need to tell you I absolutely *heart* this? _ I'll say it anyhow: I absolutely LOVE this!"