Reviews for EUREKA!
Codename Jellybean chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Equalizing number of reviews with number of favorites! Yay! :)
Love it!
Loved 'Hn' as well :P
cookiea2b3-OLD chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This is exactly why none of the characters in Naruto have access to the Internet. 0.o
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Hahaha! Run for your live Kiddo's!
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Oh god, those poor poor students... Lol
Angel chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This made my day! O3O
Natsuki Shinigami chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Those poor little kids
Alexandra112 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I saw every action played out through my head, Kakashi's dramatic enterance was sooo funny. And I heard the screaming kids too, this was hilarious!
anacoana chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
XD! Just... XD! That was... superb! I can completely understand Kakashi's problem of getting distracted by computers though.

One time I had to reasearch something for World History AP, and ten minutes later my mom came by to see how I was doing. She then yelled at me when she realized that I was on fanfiction because the name Wang Tao had reminded my of Wang Yao, which is the human name for China from Hetalia!

Sorry, got off topic. Great, awesome story though, I love Iruka's reaction. And Kakashi's indifference to having to meet his genin. Now they're REALLY gonna yell at him. :)
ArlecchiNin chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant!

I've always known Sasuke sounded so much like sake.

Not fond of this pairing but great story

I hope you'll keep on writing,

Take care,

-ArlecchiNin
7thtreasure chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Ahahahahahahaha!Hilarious!I think it's rare that I will start a review for one of your stories without laughing!One of the best ever!Hahaha!
GiftFromGaia chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Words can't describe how much i loved the way the ending kind of just went crazy... Maybe not the word crazy... I'll use awesome then :D. I just had to laugh at Kakashi's sudden, 'Can I take you now?' and the whole, 'They slowly moved towards each other. As they began their dance of love, the children ran away. Some were crying.'

Those poor poor children... NOT! They should have watched *Grins*.

Great story XD
Ashimattack chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
oh god that was hilarious!

just kakashi on his lap top..

oh i loled so hard
Ciel In A Dress chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
HAHAHA! Eureka indeed. I love how he burst through the not-so-open window. XP
Neferkitty chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
"He declined, he was a man of morals." who fucked a teacher in front of his students. Well D
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
AH! I ... CAN'T THINK OF ...WHAT ...TO...T-T-T-TY-Y-Y-Y-YP-P-P-PE-E-E-E-E-E-I-I-I MEAN-TYPE!