Reviews for Realizations
*GASP!* ADORABLE!

I LOVE IT!

LOVE IT!
HollywoodVampire chapter 5 . 3/12/2008
This was a really sweet story man! I loved it!
sami1010220 chapter 5 . 3/3/2008
that was great!
Sophia Riddle chapter 5 . 8/21/2007
it's so beautiful! I know Wilson gets hurt, nut the ending is so beautiful! And that evil-Julie-exwife-number-three-who-had-cheated-on-Wilson, who she think she are?

she is the one who cheated Wilson, their realationship was began after the divorce, and she said she would see Wilson on court? what clime he had done? for being gay? or what?

here is New Jeresy, Julie, wake up, you won't get anything, the first and second exwife could get something from Wilson is because he is the one who caues the divorce, but this time, Julie, YOU are the one who cause it! silly woman, I wish I could punch her..

nice story!
Sophia Riddle chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
“Do you still think there’s nothing going on between them?” Foreman asked Cameron as they waited for the elevator.

Chase let out an amused snort next Foreman as Cameron rolled her eyes at the question.

“So what if they are? It doesn’t matter anymore than it would if you and Chase were sleeping together,” Cameron said, smiling innocently as she stepped into the elevator as the doors opened.

Foreman and Chase stared after her for a moment before following her into the elevator.

oh my god... Cameron rules! she's defentifly a slasher, very clear.
NightmareAhead chapter 5 . 5/6/2007
aw that was so cute!
Renn chapter 5 . 2/26/2007
LOL! I completely loved it, and especially House's lines...the one with the helmet just killed me!
hollywoodgal chapter 5 . 9/12/2006
great story, i enjoyed it very much
scifidelus chapter 5 . 4/13/2006
Great characterization with Wilson, House and Foreman. I think you really pinned House's romantic side with the snarky yet caring attitude. It's a hard balence.
Mistress Seralis chapter 5 . 3/6/2006
This is the first House/Wilson chaptered fic I've read, and I really enjoyed it. Now I'm hooked. I love the dynamic of their relationship and how you kept House snarky but still vulnerable when it came to Wilson. I loved it. I hope you write some more H/W fics soon.
Rennie51 chapter 5 . 1/15/2006
I enjoyed this...a lot. I thought the characterizations were wonderful; House had some really great snarky lines. I liked your Foreman too. Very nice.
NidrianRuuthane chapter 5 . 1/10/2006
AW! Very sweet and very well written! Good work!
lbc chapter 5 . 1/10/2006
Thank you for writing a House/Wilson slash story. There just aren't enough of them around. After I finish the complete story, I will send more feedback. Once again, thanks.
tv-crazy chapter 3 . 1/6/2006
Oh, this is a great story - I'm really enjoying it so far. Very well written and compelling. I hope there's more soon :) I'm worried about Wilson