Reviews for Tell Him
bookwurm247 chapter 17 . 12/31/2013
Aww! Their story is by far the best for me. Well, except for Kel and Dom's.
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 14 . 12/4/2011
The Mindelans children are in order Anders, Patricine, Inness, Conal, Demadria, Adalia, Oranie, Avinar, and Keladry.
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 13 . 12/4/2011
Alanna's mothers name is Marinie of Tasride (she is Seaver's great aunt, her brother is the father of Seavers father).
Children-of-the-Blood chapter 17 . 5/8/2010
:D This chapter is by far my favourite.
vampiremuggle chapter 25 . 3/3/2010
I really really REALLY like these stories! Some are hilarious, some are really sad, and some are downright sweet. Will you write any more?

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 17 . 10/12/2009
You write really well, you should do one with alanna telling george she's having twins exspecially with the fact that her mother died having twins.
studentofwords chapter 25 . 6/8/2009
studentofwords chapter 23 . 6/8/2009
This chapter is my favorite so far. Great work!
studentofwords chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
I love this line: "He’s your friend, and Yuki trusts him enough to marry him.”
pageleaf chapter 12 . 2/11/2009
Aw! Oh GOD! That's so cute! I love that it's a side of Wyldon that we don't know! I also think that he reacted really sweetly, and I think that's just what would've happened! Did you mean that Margarry was responsible for Kel staying? Because that's probably what happened! I LOVE this whole story, so far!
JezebelDelilah chapter 25 . 6/30/2008
Now that I've finally read them all I can review.

I will it took me a long time to get oriented on some.

But most of them were written well.

I loved pretty much all of them.

Some of them, I think you could have made longer.

By the way, my brother looked at me like I was crazy when I came to the Beka one.

They are my absolute favorite (Tortall) couple.

A close second to my all time favorite, Adam and Mercy.

That was off-topic.

But all in all, I absolutely love the fact that you are writing this.

I was going to have a suggestion...

Maybe you shouldn't just do the pregnancy thing.

What about doing all the stories, but in the guys perspective.

You did it in a few, and if you do both, it just sounds lovely.

Of course, I could be just off my hopper.
jean chapter 25 . 5/18/2008

i love these stories. i think you especially did good a good spin on that clowey deerborn story, i loved it! but,if you don't mind questions, on the "sarra beneksri" story, is sarra's maiden name really beneksri or did you just make that up? Once again, loved these stories!

GoThIc llama chapter 23 . 4/21/2008
i love beka rosto pairings. but this one is so cute. it's extremely realistic. r u sure ur not tamora pierce? because i swear ur as good as tammy. love this story!
romance-addict44 chapter 15 . 3/26/2008
This is amazing. Each one fits the characters personality, and I don't know, it's just really good. Well written as well. Hooray.
EllaAngel chapter 25 . 3/17/2008
That was really good! I really enjoyed all of those pairings and the revealing of such news! Good luck on your next writings!

Smile! :)