Reviews for Ice Breaker
mydeartiff chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
GReat story
alien94 chapter 4 . 1/2/2008
hey i luv it! update pronto! and that chapter was short! so try and make them a lil bit longer plx? but only asking. u don't have to agree.

-Luna Carter
thekeeperoftime chapter 4 . 12/31/2007
This story is so good! Please keep writing! Some questions to be answered: Will more happen between them even though they declared a truce? Will Ron find out and what will he say? Who did put Fred in the lake? Will Hermoine find her own cure? Will Harry or anyone else find out?

I really want to know what happens! Your writing style is indeed maturing! Lily and James stories are indeed great too if you wanted to write one!
alien94 chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
it rox so update pronto! and u haven't updated fer like a yearso r u dead or somethin? cuz if u dont reply this or update pronto i will say that u are dead. ok. thats all and i luv it!

-Luna Carter
I r e n ii chapter 3 . 10/12/2006
Aww! Awsome! Good job! Keep up the great work! I shall be waiting for an update! :D
Lindz Nelson chapter 3 . 6/5/2006
keep going i love i jsut found out last night i like fred/hermione stories
Close2MiiHeart chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
omg! i love it so far! please update soon!
Purinsesu Mu-n chapter 3 . 2/12/2006
good story, i like the part where hermione father change the end of his sentences, jiji

kee the good job.
CiceroGuided chapter 3 . 2/2/2006
AGRGH! u r mean. write more soon.
TheNiceBlairWitch chapter 3 . 1/23/2006
that was really good!...

update soon
sod.off.bitch.you're.killing.me chapter 3 . 1/18/2006
oh i hate you i hate you i hate you! please update soon!
Queen Bean chapter 3 . 1/16/2006
I LOVE IT! You are amazing...you always seem to suprise me...can't wait for te next chapter!
Queen of Duct Tape chapter 3 . 1/15/2006
HEY! You can't end it there! What if they get interrupted? You can't leave us hanging like that! And I was just struck by this sudden, horrible thought. Since she's got this Raws Kepler disease, she's gonna die. And that means a not-so-happy ending. Damn it. Anyway, I loved it! Update quickly, or be whacked to death by the broom of doom!

Yours sincerely,

the Queen of Duct Tape
Ilovereading chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
I'm really enjoying this story but I hope you dont relly make Hermione die because she is such a great character. Keep writing and please update soon
brunetteheartsredheadsandskittles chapter 3 . 1/14/2006
thats awsome and yes you are so mean update!