Reviews for Just Between You And Me
MRK4848 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Everything about this was so great and pretty much sums up the Sean and Emma relationship. I love it!
doodlebabe93 chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
aww thats so cute
inthegrid chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
I never liked Peter and Emma. They made me sick and now he makes me sick. I never laughed in this one until I remember the one part in another of your stories. It gave a different picture of him. So Emma's mom and Peter make her turn to Sean. Whatever they are doing to Emma let them keep on doing it. I could care less if she made it up as long as she sees him and is with him. Nothing wrong with that.

She was the damsel in distress and he like alaways was the knight in shinning armor. They love to play those roles huh? Emma always gets in the worst trouble and Sean always gets her out of that trouble someway or another.

Got to love it and that is all I have to give this. Love.

Great one shot and if there were more then there would be more reviews.

I really cannot wait for more of your greatness in following chapters to the two other stories or just new ones. Either way I'm reading as long as I know what I'm talking about.
0nel0vexo chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
aww! the last line made me go aw! this was really good
MHxxPAPER DOLL chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
AW I LOVED IT!

It was so good.
amber24-03 chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
That was beautiful!

Sorry I don't have any better criticism than that. But I loved this story, from beginning to end. It was very sweet. And Sean. He's an amazing character. You wrote them, both Sean and Emma, very well.
xocrazililkelox chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
another great story it was so sweet I KNEW IT WAS SEAN ! but then i started thinking Jay but im glad my first guess was right cant wait to read more of your stories
Tammywammy chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
aww i like this. great story and i loved the way sean came to her rescue. update soon please.
pr1ncess-in-training chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
i love it! post more asap!
kirasometimes chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Hi again... I decided to go ahead and read your one-shot tonight and wait to read the others later since I'm dead tired, it being 3 in the morning and all... in regards to this one... very nice flow; I know as well as anyone that when it comes to stories centered around flashbacks, it's a pain in the ass to keep your flow going... it's an interesting enough scenario to keep me reading (I'm very anti-Emma you know) and plot is the drving force of a story... nice dialouge, and you did a great job keeping the characters IC... The only thing I read that I think you could have done without is throwing in that bit about Em being anorexic... It seemed very random, with no explanation but requiring one, and in one-shots (story-telling in general actually), randome loose ends like that are something to watch out for... over-all, very good... Good Luck! - CR
UniqueRebelWriter chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
I love it!
bruisedpapaya chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Aw, that was amazing! Totally great.
angelic-dreamer07 chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
AWESOME .. i cant wait to read more! SEMMA forever!
CityBoy's chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
:)! Semma 4ever, this is great so far!
ScaryChick chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Wow. I use to read your stuff on The-N long time ago. Good to see your still writing, great as always. Update soon.