Reviews for Lost and Found Love
Pizza lover 86 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Love it! It's just perfect. It's really good written and the characters are too!
Gator tiger love chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I'm astounded! Quality femmeslash in this fandom! And this is really, really well-written, too. Very impressed. Congratulations!
Invader jrek chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Make a sequel or I will kill you, make a cloning machine and a killing machine and make clones of you and put those clones into the killing machine.
ClockwerkOrange chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
JOIN ME, IT IS YOUR DESSSSSTINY...

I give this a solid 5/5 for awesome.
ArtemisFowlTheThird chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Wo0t! I can't believe I actually found a well-written GATR fic... besides GAGF, this is the only pairing to do with Gaz that I find appealing. Quite sad that there are so few stories for these... *sighs*
DTGC chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
KYAA!

I'd like to review this helpfully, but honestly, I can't.

I loved this so much.

happy love joy slashy goodness-happy...nice jah...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

uh.

okay
StrawberryTenTen chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
this...pairing...ROCKS!

jeez,and i thought i was one of the only 3 people who like this pairing but now i know ANOTHER person!hooray!
Moosey Muffin chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
i likes this one...it seems like u put time and effort into getting these two together...and it was nice to see that! yesh, this was very good!
Dark enchanter chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Been thinking about reading a Gaz and Tak story, but never got round to finding one. Thanks to this though, I think I've fallen in love with the pairing! I must have more!
andromedacblack chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
YES. FINALLY, I've found a GATR fanfic.

It wasn't really that fast. Also, hee hee Dib's so oblivious isn't he?

"Their eyes pierced into each other like lances. Strong emotions and burning passion filled them both. Gaz was faced with the hardest decision of her life; yet, the answer seemed so obvious now. Why hadn’t she seen it before? The answer wasn’t hard at all. The answer was her."

That paragraph is gold.
threadbare chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Holy fook.

This was really good.
Random Person of D00M chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Jeebus, I LOVE GATR. And this one was pretty well done, too.
roundarosie chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Yay for GATR

Nice one, Saki-chan. :D
Nixxie-the-Lizard chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Haha poor Dib, he's oblivious! This is the first GaTR I've ever read, and it's certainly different from anything else I've read on this site. It'd good, though.
Invader Me chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Oh a GATR and a great one too.I loved it.