Reviews for Pine Needles and Firewhiskey
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
NoahIrene chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
aw! )
VampireBat666 chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
aw, I love it! I cannot say it enough, I love how you protray Snape!
Sevi Snape chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Lovely! can i have this Severus gift wrapped and sent to my house?

Another wonderful story as always mes amie!
Clever Lass chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Lovely. Just wonderful. Delightful little feel-good piece - and it must have worked, because after reading it, I feel good. :)
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
*waves a hand* More Harry's loss then. I still love the way you write this couple.
Litasha1987 chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
aw that was so romantic. I normally don't get into the whole SS/HG stories but I think I would get used to the idea now!

Why can't I find a man who will tell me that I helpe to change his life? lol. I still have long time to look. lol. love your fics and can't wiat to read more.

Litasha
notoriousreviewer chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
WHE! Ha, I feel like Hermione! Except my case is sugar... The "whee", by the way, was inspired by the brilliance of this particular one-shot! :D
Arre-Kate chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
i loved it, on my way to check out your other fics. great work keep it up
OldSnapeFan chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Oh my God - so sweet - so cute - so romantic... I love it!

(Singing: I can feel the love tonight...)

I think I have to read all your stories, it'll take me quite a long time... (my poor husband, my poor children!)
Marilynne chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Oh Stega, I have been a fan of yours for years, ever since I first joined back many years. You've never lost a beat, my dear!

I hope you heal from your surgery with little pain! You deserve a break! Don't do anything too demanding and keep upbeat!

I'm sure I'll be with others waiting for your healthy return! )
Sue chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Yeah!
Celtic-Witch chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Great story, beautifully written. You should continue..
dancingkatz chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Oh, my. What a lovely New Year's gift. Hm. Pine needles and Fire Whisky, a lovely combination under your very talented pen.

It may not be canon but it is oh so very believable.

Thank you!