Reviews for The Right Things: Alternative
WolvesRock14 chapter 6 . 2/1
This had so many deep thoughts. O_o I loved it.
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 5 . 6/27/2006
Woah, nice! Truthfully, I was hoping you could end the series? I have no idea how to proceed from the last chapter. Of course, if you wish, you could keep writing in this universe, make it your own.
Barry I. Grauman chapter 4 . 3/2/2006
A very grim recap, 'mikari'.

I can only hope the ultimate battle finds everyone involved coming together again, and finally making peace with each other..leading to peace throughout the galaxy.

[And wouldn't it be ironic if PENELOPE had somehow been indirectly responsible for all this hatred and warfare in the first place?]

:'
Barry I. Grauman chapter 3 . 2/3/2006
WHO would want to assasinate Penelope?

HOW can Captain Lamprey help Betty- and Maximus?

WHAT will Paloma do?

I congratulate you on continuing Mr. Talon's story, 'mikari'. It'll be interesting to see how much the story threads will be tangled from author to author in the next few installments.

;)
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 3 . 2/2/2006
Nice! _ A bit involved on Penelope, but she does need some character development of her own. Exploring Paloma was a nice touch too, though I wouldn't mind you giving Noah a little more spotlight. Or the robots. But besides that, nice chapter.

Mine should be up within next week.
Barry I. Grauman chapter 2 . 2/1/2006
Well done, 'mikari'! You've captured Sparky's inner feelings and dilemmas about being a Martian AND being on the Alliance's "side". And Beatrix(o)? Very touching.

Betty can survive-anywhere and ANY place.

Perhaps you'll "assist" Mr. Talon with your views on his future chapters, since this story is obviously an ongoing project...that would be a great help, believe me!

B.I.G chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Well, that explains a LOT of things, Mr. Talon! I certainly hope MikariStar does follow up on those story threads and continues this grim (but hopeful) saga! Huh, wouldja, huh? HUH?
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Excellent beginning. If you continue this chapter, here's some info that might help:

Basically, Earth was invaded by Mars. However, Mars was not under GG jurisdiction, so Betty had to be recalled to avoid plunging the galaxy into war. However, Betty's granny stayed behind and helped Earth fight back, until they finally drove the Martians off Earth and prepared to attack Mars directly. However, Mars joined GG protection, as they began to prepare to try and conquer Earth again. So, when Earth launched it's offensive, the GG was forced to retaliate and stop them. However, with Granny's help, the Allied Earth Forces were able to drive them back. Mars, at the same time, rallied dozens of worlds to support the GG and crush Earth, while Penelope (with a lot of help from Granny) managed to get several other worlds on Earth's side. The war was catastrophic, but finally, Earth and it's allies won. Atomic Betty, since she had fought alongside the Galactic Guardians, was sentenced as a traitor and banished to that world, along with dozens of other former GGs, and several dozen super villains that Earth and it's Allies no longer wanted to prey upon the galaxy.

Betty's Grandmother is now head of the Allied Earth Military, and is planning on getting Betty back home, but to do so she's going to have to get Betty to regain trust in the public eye...
Assy-Sass chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
This blows.
Barry I. Grauman chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Okay, you've moved things up a litle more in this scenario...but I'd still like to know what Penelope is going to say before the other representatives in the "senate discussion room" {"I'd like to thank my constituents, my

government, my family AND my hairdresser and wardrobe crew-oh, did I SAY that? I mean, I am quite honored that you have chosen ME to represent Earth in this time of lasting peace and no more Atom...I-I mean, no more evil and injustice in the entire galaxy! I will TRY to make you aware of our needs and desires...and if any of you need any tips on lip gloss and...well, my office is always open!"}. And how deep is this relationship between Noah and Paloma going to be {"Captain, are you sure we're doing the right thing?"/"About the mission?"/"No-about US.."}? And Betty and you-know-who {"I'm frightened."/"H-m-m-p-h! That's a laugh! YOU...the greatest Galactic Guardian in the entire galaxy...FRIGHTENED?"/"I...I don't know how we're going to get out of this...I..wish it would...I mean...I can't help it...*gasp*"/"Oh, don't be scared...I...I wish I could help you..."/"I...I thought you were all ego and-"/"Well, I CAN be a softie, if necessary..."/"I need you, Maximus.."/"And I need you too...Betty..."}?

I'm satisfied that Mr. Talon allowed you to continue this little saga...now what's next?

;)