Reviews for Light In The Darkest Of Times
Guess I was wrong. Good story though.
Ugh, Padma annoys the absolute fuck out of me. But I know there is a high chance she's going to get with Blaise – and I like him – so I guess I have to get use to her.

Lol in all honesty, I liked Harry and Susan fighting better, it was much more entertaining. Their relationship is kind of boring without all the arguments.
AnotherMerlinFan chapter 13 . 9/13/2015
Lovely story, especially the subplot of Padma
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 6/11/2015
What a different story. Very sad in a lot of places but even a bit of humour mixed in. I know we are supposed to think that the hunched man was Blaise but I don't see how he could have survived but I wouldn't be surprised if it had been Death leaving a small gift for her.
Random number generator chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This story have a major problem - start completely failed to interest me in reading more, I started skimming after few paragraphs. Checking random chapters also failed to interest me in any way. It needs some hook - at start of story or at least in description.
Tinithor chapter 13 . 11/16/2011
Pretty good story
AragornII chapter 13 . 10/21/2011
Have been on a roll with your stories this evening. This is a particularly good one!

Thanks.
Scabbers1957 chapter 13 . 6/3/2010
This was a very well written story.

I'll add it to my favs.

Trogo chapter 13 . 3/29/2010
Wow, great ending! Totally awesome!
demonicnargles chapter 13 . 10/20/2009
Delightful. I really liked this story. Unique, sweet, and a little adventerous.

-demonicnargles
Kate chapter 13 . 8/11/2009
Well, I went through your story just this weekend, and although it was finished two years ago, I thought I'd tell you how much I liked it anyway. Funny fact: Did you know that when I first saw HP/SB in your summary I immediately thought HP/SIRIUS BLACK omgwtfbbq? I realised my mistake soon after, thank god. Anyhow, have a nice life.
house chapter 13 . 2/28/2009
great story you are definetly my favorite artist each and every one of ur stories are great, LOL hannah was like dr house
adfdsvn1 chapter 13 . 1/31/2009
wow thats incrediable, its actually kinda touching but all i have to say is its in the top storys ive ever read and it has to have one of the best endings ever
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 13 . 12/26/2008
It was an okay fic. Some parts just seemed unbelievably mushy and it seemed you were telling us what happened more than you were describing. However, you did improve toward the end of it. I'm glad that most people got a happy life after the war, but it's a shame about Blaise. I liked him. Thanks for writing and Happy Holidays!
RiverMan chapter 13 . 8/8/2008
Great story.. Epic proportion!...
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »