Reviews for Symbolically
Buri of La La Land chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Oh wow! This story left a good mark on me. There are so many things I like about this: the overall concept, the dialogue, and how you built up that tension in the last few minutes; love that! x3

The kiss was something I didn't expect to happen at first, but then I realized it would be really awesome! So it's not bad that I expected it before I read it. That just means I was looking forward to watching it happen when it did show up.

You make me realize why I love Alfay Keep writing!
MyraHellsing chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
i like how there was the count down 'till 12:00 X3 makes things interesting XD
Whitechapel chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
What a great fic. I trawl through this fandom whenever I get the chance, but somehow I've always missed out on this humorous little gem until now. "She told me she’d put on thirty-three layers of lipstick and was waiting for me in the broom closet." Thank you for that image. *lol*
xlamentx chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Oh wow, that's funny. Mickletoe? xD

That tomato thing was my favorite part though. It was great!

Awesome job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Is it even possible to put on 33 layers of lipstick?
Slender Wings chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
"the tomatoiest tomato in the world couldn’t have out-tomatoed him."

...Awsome
Riri Yuki chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
lol, this was so cute! i loved it, the ending was the best when he said he was going to upshow Cliff and Mirage at Christmas, lol, it's so cute
Miss Nox chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I have come to realise something horrific. I am a total fangirl who loves romance! Argh!

This has to be one of the cutest- the sweetest- (feints)

ILOVE THIS!

(Remembers why she doesn't tell family or close friends they can review all of my reviews! I am such a girl!)

You are a freaking genius to do this!

(Sophia must die! AlbelxFayt forever!)
new moongirl chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
i love it! it was awsome!
FebrezeLvr chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
AHAHAHAHA! That was so funn! My favorite parts were when Albel came into his room, turned on the light to find Fayt standig there and yelled "HOLY SHIT!", and the tomato thing! This just totally made my day:3
Shima Ame chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
That was amazing! x3 I'd like to see Cliff & Mirage's faces! Though it's better imagined than written. I like Albel's flashback, it really adds character depth.
ProteanBlue chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
I love this fic. So cute! And you're right, Fayt is a total bluenette. :D
Tolanya chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
OMG YAY FOR ALBEL/FAYT! I LOVE THIS PAIRING AND I LOVE THIS FIC! AND I LOVE YOU! YOU ARE AWESOME!

*ahem*

It was very good for the first time you've ever written a kiss. I LOVE the way you wrote Albel's character, it was so in character and beauitful!
Still Stream chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Hehehehe, I liked this fic a lot. Very cute! And my favorite pairing _ I guess the only weird thing was the "tomatoiest tomato" line. That was... kinda corny . But other than that this fic was awesome!

And I'm glad to see another Cliff x Mirage fan. That's another favorite pairing of mine :3 You rock :D
Serah Villiers chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
YAY! I love Albel's 'Krissmas' and 'mickletoe'. I wouldn't mind observing as they 'show up Mirage and Cliff.' .

Very nicely written; it's hard to get the balance between fluff and Albel-sadistic-ness right in an AlbelxFayt; but you managed it perfectly. Although Albel -could- have been a bit tougher...but then it wouldn't be cute! . so many dilemmas!