Reviews for All I Want For Christmas is You
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 4/29
So sweet and cute!
Soooo, is this all part of Operation Seduce Harry, or is Remus and Snape there somewhere, getting their Christmas present.
Doni chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Oh man, adorable!
Mika the Dark princess chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Lov it
Nazi chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
There's no such thing as "Czechoslovakia" it's Czech Republic and Slovakia. They broke up, remember?
Annabeth chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Oh geez, if I was Harry, and Draco Fcking Malfoy showed up at my door saying 'I'm Harry's homosexual - er, sorry, *heterosexually challenged lover*' I would seriously snog the hell out of Draco. Right there, in front of the Dursleys. Fun, fun, fun.

CUTENESS :D I loved it :)
Drarry Queen chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
OMG i Loved this one too! You are so bloody good at humerus one-shots. I am in awe of your sense of humor. Wow sorry I'm so redundant I really need to pee! ha ha. But I wanted to send you this review first. I love the part where Vernon is lying on the floor in pain. Bloody brilliant, mate! Keep up the good work!

Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy forever!

Best,

Drarry Queen
Nenne chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
They are so cute together. Somewhat OOC, but very cute.
AmourXSexXetXYaoi chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
aw so cute haha
Tamara chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I loved this story. Very sweet, and sappy, and very, very well-written. I nearly choked on my drink when I read these:

Excuse me, but my lover and I prefer the term heterosexually challenged.

“I’m serious.”

“So am I. It has fur trim.”

Frowning at the tag he glanced up to Malfoy, who seemed to be entranced by the shiny object. Like a magpie. A rabid wolverine-like magpie.

His brain made the observation, also unwillingly, that, although both Harry and Draco were non-homosexual, Harry thought that Draco had a very nice, very straight, arse.

Oddly enough, Harry was getting worried by the fact that Malfoy was reminding him of a wide array of strange animals.

I...would you laugh harder if I said ‘all I want for Christmas is you’, Potter?”

“Yes,” Harry snorted. “So don’t. I got that.”

All in all, a fantastic story. Well done.
Z-L.B chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Amazingly sweet and funny! ~ZLB
Raynestorm16 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008

I was wondering why Harry was comparing Draco to a bunc of random aniamls.

You are an amazing writer btw.

I giggled through the whole story and not many stories can make me do that.

I absolutely loved the beginning when Draco got there and said that “I’m Draco Malfoy, Harry’s homosexual lover. We have been planning a romantic getaway for quite some time.”

The whole heterosexually challenged thing made me giggle.

Those boys together are absolutely the best most adorable couple in the entire world.
Dreamer Of Dragons chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
That was wicked funny and cute! I love it!
Paradoxxia chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Now this is awesome. Yes, it is.
runningfingers chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
This was really funny and sweet. I especially liked the line "whipping out his ebony wand and sticking it between Vernon’s second and third chin." The chin bit was really funny.
banananonana chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
This was hysterical.

“Where is Snape?” Harry said over a bowl of cereal, which seemed to be the only food that Malfoy knew how to make.

“Probably in the basement,” Draco said with a shrug, sipping milk out of his spoon. The milk was pink. “That is, after all, his natural habitat.”

HAHAHAHAHAHA BEST LINE EVER.

Harry was reminded of a rabid wolverine for some reason, although he was quite sure he had never encountered said wolverine.

lmfao. you are a genius. a comic genius.