Reviews for WI: Always
ba2006 chapter 12 . 5/5/2009
this fic was awesome :)
chosen-one91 chapter 12 . 4/11/2006
angelfan86 chapter 12 . 3/16/2006
Neat! Much better than Season 2's actual ending.
lessthanangelic1 chapter 12 . 1/22/2006
it was a good fic...alibet a bit confusing sometimes
Ghostwriter chapter 12 . 1/16/2006
Very awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
JessAngelus chapter 11 . 1/15/2006
ok. Loving it. Just no Angel dying ok, please? Update soon!
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 11 . 1/15/2006
Omg...this is good. Angel isn't evil right? I hope not...I can't wait to see what happens. Update soon!
Queen Boadicea chapter 11 . 1/15/2006
Please let there be a happy ending! I'm banking on one but you never know where the Buffy/Angel pairing is involved. (Please kill Spike!)
Queen Boadicea chapter 10 . 1/14/2006
Let's hope Drusilla doesn't kill Kendra this time around. That would be a bummer. (Doesn't eat crumpets...heh.)
Julyhearts chapter 10 . 1/13/2006
So now I'm a bit confused, but the next chapters will tell me more!
livingdeadgirl789 chapter 10 . 1/12/2006
angel and dru. . . .
Queen Boadicea chapter 9 . 1/12/2006
Just because he said no weapons doesn't mean she had to go out with no weapons. Honestly, she could have pulled a stake and when he cried foul, declare "Oh you mean I was to take no weapons? I just thought you were telling me that you didn't have any!" and then stake his sorry, pale ass. Please please please please please let her kill him this time. All these escapes are embarrassing. It's like watching Wile E. Coyote cartoons. No wonder they dropped an organ on him.
Maz chapter 9 . 1/11/2006
I loved it. I can't wait for some more.
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 9 . 1/10/2006
Omg...this is getting good! I'm on the edge of my seat, I can't wait for the Acathla fight!
Serabiwarrior 88 chapter 9 . 1/10/2006
I'm in algebra I and I hate it! Even though I got an A, Yay for me (sarcastically). Seriously, I don't think I'll make it through the year!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »