Reviews for The Day of Reckoning
ZazouloveMatt chapter 20 . 10/13/2014
Just an AMAZING story ! I can't tell more !
Just good job, it's perfect !
Vadercat chapter 20 . 7/13/2014
Excellent story. You are a very fine writer. And I have enjoyed your stories.
rockfan9318 chapter 20 . 9/8/2012
Great story! I couldn't believe how much you beat up our favorite colonel! Lol!
fairyqueenie chapter 20 . 6/24/2011
This was great, very well written and managed to keep my attention. (which is never easy lol)

thanks for writing.

fairy x
Gracie Holmes chapter 20 . 12/9/2010
Excellent story! I really enjoyed it, couldn't stop reading. :)

I really like your portrayal of the characters, you did a fine job with keeping them in form. I also like how you introduced Nick Strauhan. He was an interesting character and fit very well with the regulars.

Good job. :)
bria67 chapter 20 . 4/5/2010
This was a wondeful story. Poor John, the bad guys always want to punish him for only doing his job well, although he doesn't need any help with it; he does not forget the people he had to kill. I like that eventually he found a way to deal with all the things that happened to him, even if he needed help from his team mates first.
kirroth chapter 20 . 2/4/2010
That..was a very good story. Though the little old lady with the kind heart was a little cheesy. ;) Sheppard's a bigger person than me, I would have had a field day with the Genii and some C4 after that torture session. I'm really liking Nick and Kelly, it's nice to be able to get to know some people in the infirmary, instead of just having random red-shirt nurses wandering around.
kirroth chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
Holy crap! That's one vicious plot bunny! *pets the bunny* Knowing Sheppard, they didn't even need to bother with the physical, I'm sure just the confrontations with the family will take a major toll on him. This'll be a fun ride..er, for us readers, that is...
lilawonder chapter 20 . 2/1/2010
Great story it flowed flawlessly from chapter to chapter. The amount of agony you put Sheppard through was impressive. I commend you on your ability to put him through the wringer and have an elegant but realistic resolution to the story. Excellent work and a pleasure to read.
Potterworm chapter 20 . 6/27/2009
Well, that was a depressing end. Anyway, this was a great story; really descriptive and horrifying. God, it would've destroyed John if they had sent him back to Earth.
Space1Traveler chapter 20 . 6/26/2008
Ooh Baby, you too can put another notch in your gun. This was so great. Why don't you write for TV? Why?

This is THE episode of any season.

You take care of your self and get your brain and hands insured by Lords of London, TODAY.

Thanks for sharing.

LOL, Kadie
Skye Scape chapter 20 . 5/11/2008
Nick smiled. “Almost. No fighting or getting shot, either.”

Sheppard groaned. “And I was beginning to like you.”

*grins*.. seriously.. Is Nick on the show? LOL! You've written him in there so much like he belongs that I'm beginning to doubt myself..

*sigh*... fine. So Cowen is a good guy.. hehe. And uh... do I sense a sequel on the horizon? HMM? Granted you've written quite a few after this one.. but I see that only Scrambled Brains has mention of Kolya.. lemme know! I'll be steadily making my way through your mass of fics XD

P.S. Amazing fic! *bows down to you* You are the shep whump master. *claps* XD
Skye Scape chapter 19 . 5/10/2008
AHAHAHAH! Aw... McShep-age there.. and Radek and Lorne? No... no no... McShep4life. XD 1 more chapter! *mouth hangs open* OWA! No really though.. you've made this whole story such a smooth transition that I can really feel him getting past certain aspects.. like him not having anymore nightmares.. and actually getting BETTER... besides that little setback of getting shot. Sometimes I read fics and they just beat Sheppard down and down and it's so hard to believe he'll ever be alright.. *cries a little*.. 1 more chapter...
Skye Scape chapter 18 . 5/10/2008
ACK! NO! Not again! He's so.. unconscious when he's hot. XD So I've been thinking about Cowan.. I never pictured him being so understanding.. I'm weary of him.. You'd think I'd be less weary from all my Star Trek watching days.. I love chief O'brien. He's so GREAT! But as Cowan.. he seems evil to the core. I've got my eye on you Genii'sisis...
Skye Scape chapter 17 . 5/10/2008
You know.. I think we're on the same wavelength.. as soon as I mention the scars.. the next chapter has mention of them and everyone's reactions. XD

Hehe.. Sheppard and beer... M a good drunk fic would be nice.. you can always whump em when they're drunk *nudge nudge wink wink*